View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 03:16 PM   #5
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Watch this video. Seriously. It is a terrific example of the state of American politics and how fucked the system is. Ignore the Alex Jones shit who picked the video up, but there is nothing more LOL than the white guilt cucks who show up midway through here. In no way am I supporting the pro Trump guy who made this clip, I'm just saying that the leftist in this are fascinating and a perfect example of what is poisoning America. Missouri is pretty much the crossroads of America, and the greater St. Louis area is probably the best microcosm example of the overall American city in terms of demographics and political views, so that makes this even more interesting.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote