Thread: Fucking Lawyers
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 03:59 AM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fucking Lawyers

My ex decided to take me to court for more money AND, ON TOP OF THAT, has decided that she wants some of my injury settlement money.

Even though that cunt had me removed from my house under a false rape/abuse report, had a 4 yr affair, took eveything I owned except for a leather chair and a jazz fest poster, my attorney today told me that she can go after my shitty settlement because at the time of my injury, even though I was separated and living in an empty house with no belongings, I was technically married (divorce didnt become official for 30 more days).

FML

I need a drink. AND, I had to pay $900 for my attny to represent me in court tomorrow for 5 minutes and write up a settlement agreement for her where I have to pay another $5K in old bullshit that she wants paid for.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote