Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2016, 04:16 AM   #21
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
Its not a terrible joke but it's not great either like a 7.1

Kinda like the chicks vaughn bangs
Old 05-06-2016, 04:17 AM   #22
rum dick

rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Vaughn let me take a moment to apologize for the last two posts. I'm in a mood today. It'd probably be for the best to go ahead and ignore me for the next 14 hours or so.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:19 AM   #23
rum dick

But seriously you probably aren't banging 7.5s or higher (which is nothing to be ashamed of and you're likely doing waaaaay better than ian's done on his best day). Also you probably have a friend or two.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:24 AM   #24
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

dont forget he doesnt know how to fuck 18 year old emo video game addicts
Old 05-06-2016, 06:46 AM   #25
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of weird, dark place is Dave in?
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:48 AM   #26
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
dont forget he doesnt know how to fuck 18 year old emo video game addicts

This chick turned out to be pretty cool. I am not interested in pump and dumping that one. She'd probably be a top tier poster. Maybe I should introduce her to Skatz? If she got hooked on the site, she's the type like Michael of old that would post 200 times day, only difference being she is female and legit hot, plus easily in the top 1% of all women in terms of intelligence. Pretty rare combo.

Comments

definitely get her to start posting
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 05-06-2016, 06:51 AM   #27
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
But seriously you probably aren't banging 7.5s or higher (which is nothing to be ashamed of and you're likely doing waaaaay better than ian's done on his best day). Also you probably have a friend or two.

I bang a wide variety of women. Occasional hotties, because even for the best of us, this is hard to do, but with a decent game, middle of the line to 8ish is a walk in the park. Just be charming, fearless, and get to the point about wanting to use them -- basically treat them like dishonest prostitutes. Oh, and having a little weed helps.

Comments

millenials dating game rep

Quote:
. . .

Old 05-06-2016, 06:57 AM   #28
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

I literally just dropped a girl off. Got head, followed by doggystyle off the side of the bed. Had her out the door within 10 minutes of that being over with. The real art is in convincing them prior to the act that they need to go home and that leaving is their idea. Now I have about half a pitcher of margaritas I made with some goat tequila left all to myself. I think I really am horrible. This is the fourth night of this kind of thing with that girl, any more and it will start to feel relationshipy. A friend of mine who is a master cocksman would routinely pretend to leave town for "work" etc. in these times. I don't know what to do.

Comments

put a ring on that one she sounds like a keeper

Quote:
. . .

Old 05-06-2016, 07:00 AM   #29
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

That dude literally once packed a bag with a girl there and had another lifelong friend of mine come pick him up so they could head to a nonexistent job site. I'm just not that kind of piece of shit. At least I don't think.

Quote:
. . .

Old 05-06-2016, 09:43 PM   #30
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
This chick turned out to be pretty cool. I am not interested in pump and dumping that one. She'd probably be a top tier poster. Maybe I should introduce her to Skatz? If she got hooked on the site, she's the type like Michael of old that would post 200 times day, only difference being she is female and legit hot, plus easily in the top 1% of all women in terms of intelligence. Pretty rare combo.

nothing stopping you from having sex with her more than one time