Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-26-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of
Default ***OFFICIAL POPEYE'S THREAD***

They make the best chicken. There is no argument. The only problem is...well...the staff aren't known for being braniacs. In fact, you won't find a single employee that has gone past the 10th grade. Case in point:

Me: I wanna get the 10 piece mixed, spicy
Shaquisha: You want the mix?
Me: Yes
Shaquisha: You want that mile or spicy
Me: Spicy
Shaquisha: You ditnit want the meal right?
Me: No
Shaquisha (to the manager): I need a void!
Manager: What wrong?
Shaquisha: Oh, uh, he done said he wanted the meal but he change his mind to just the chicken

One minute interlude

Manager: You good to go
Shaquisha: So you want just the chicken right? (pressing buttons)
Me: Yes
Shaquisha: 7 piece dark right?
Me: No, the 10 piece mixed, spicy
Shaquisha: ......
Shaquisha: ......
Shaquisha (to the manager): I need another void!

I will be randomly updating this thread. Feel free to enter in your own Popeye's related ordeals.

behemoth old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:18 AM   #2
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

you know usually im all about ribbing the skells, but in the case of popeyes.. i mean... i think im going to have to rule this a draw because the chicken is that fucking good. and those biscuits.... bro those biscuits.. my god... yeah im sorry but Shaqisha gets a pass here.

Comments

ribbing skells
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
you know usually im all about ribbing the skells, but in the case of popeyes.. i mean... i think im going to have to rule this a draw because the chicken is that fucking good. and those biscuits.... bro those biscuits.. my god... yeah im sorry but Shaqisha gets a pass here.

The whole time I'm ordering and they're giving me that blank stare I'm just thinking, "keep it together...hold...hold...hold....it's worth it to repeat it a few times....hold...hold.." I've been inside when homeless guys were in the bathroom "washing up". I've been murder frowned by groups of young silverbacks. I order through 3 inch thick bullet proof glass. All for that chicken. It's all for the chicken. And the biscuits....fresh out of the oven....still dripping in butter....OH MY

OH

MY
behemoth old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #4
poofter
Proper Poof

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

poofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:43 AM   #5
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute

biscuits with honey is the one
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:08 AM   #6
chuckwhoolery
Skatz Freedman

chuckwhoolery is on a distinguished road

chuckwhoolery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #7
chuckwhoolery
Skatz Freedman

chuckwhoolery is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwhoolery View Post

You're shitting me right?

Somehow this thread has survived this long without someone sounding the alarm and now I find out that scooter never set up the colon .gifs?

I'm just so dissapointed...
chuckwhoolery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #8
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

try it now chuck
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:14 PM   #9
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

or better yet, try a

Comments

or better yet, :facepalm
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #10
jiveturkeysuckafool
AIDS Factory yesterday

jiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond repute

i have a popeye's about 4 blocks from me. it used to be run by a boogle of spooks, but is now in the considerably more able and motivated hands of a tribe of indigenous north/central americans. theyre much better at serving satisfying yardbird than the yard apes were, though the location is still a bit of a letdown compared to many others that i've visited.

Last edited by jiveturkeysuckafool; 03-26-2011 at 04:43 PM.
jiveturkeysuckafool is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chicken and waffles yo, chickenigs, love tht chkn frm popeys, pike rubs it to breasts, racist bullshit itt