SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2012, 06:32 AM   #1
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hoser and McGee beg to swallow a fat load of Marty's warm sperm

Ripptyde64
how come after 5 years on the forums being the very forgettable guy from Detroit that rarely posts.....all of the sudden you are in the center of all these dramas outting posters and being a fucking douchebag clownboy ? You divorcing your skank wife or something ?

MJLMIKE312
why are you so interested? I still dont post very much lol

Ripptyde64
its a valid observation
suddenly 'lewfeather' is a confrontational jerkoff...as opposed to being a nobody
wondering where all the hostile energy is coming from

Ripptyde64
yea exactly.....shut the fuck up
clown

MJLMIKE312
lol fuck are you spinning because I was in the other room?

Ripptyde64
what room
lol oh you must be in a chat room
tight life

MJLMIKE312
huuuuuh ?
no my living room

Ripptyde64
I asked you a legit question ...try answering it and stop wasting my time with your nonsense

MJLMIKE312
uhh okay

Ripptyde64
how did you go so fast from the non confrontational no name detriot guy....to the fucking piece of shit who likes to out people and be the center of drama
legit question
you seem to be all aggro now
pissing everyone off

MJLMIKE312
I started posting on NWP because of felon

Ripptyde64
not like i give a fuck ...just a neutral observatio
yea ok thanks for the update on why you joined nwp 5 years ago

MJLMIKE312
no probs

Ripptyde64
wtf does that have to do with my question

Ripptyde64
you arent my friend or anything....you are just some douche who has IMed me for the last 2 years sucking me off....i could care less.....im asking how you went from being so forgettable and non-participatory ...to outting people and personal info and being a fucking cock

MJLMIKE312
I know I'm not your friend
which is why I don't have to answer you at all and laugh about it.

Ripptyde64
answer the question
yea its funny
guess your wife stopped swallowing

MJLMIKE312
lol likely scenerio

Ripptyde64
maybe you got laid off

MJLMIKE312
lol

Ripptyde64
im genuinely curious about your transformation from forgettable nobody...to bitter and angry disgruntled prick

MJLMIKE312
there wasn't any transformation and I think you're looking into it possibly a bit to much

Ripptyde64
from my seat ...you are calling people out and posting personal info out of the blue....you pissed off jefferson and some other retard....but you never struck me as the 'out personal info' kind of guy......so Im guessing your life is sucking and you are manifesting your rage on random douchebags

MJLMIKE312
lol dude these retards started there own threads, just saying

Ripptyde64
cool story bro

MJLMIKE312
thanks would you like to hear it again? do you have enough time?

Ripptyde64
did I insult you at all ? no. I am making a legit observation....we both go way back on these forums....all of the sudden you are picking fights with tards and outting them.....out of character thats all

MJLMIKE312
Okay
so we can move on?

Ripptyde64
oh ok so you dont even want to reply
yea nice weather we've been having
go bears

MJLMIKE312
that's nice

Ripptyde64
cool strat to ignore a specific question

MJLMIKE312
I told you there wasn't a transformation that caused me to mess with people on the internet

Ripptyde64
bullshit

MJLMIKE312
that's your opinion
I used to get into with felon, weiss, hugepair and fuhoser all the time.
this is not new lol

Ripptyde64
all of the sudden you are mister pissed off outting personal info guy on DD
i owned all of the above
except hugepair

MJLMIKE312
hugepair wanted to fight me in vegas lol

Ripptyde64
I dont even know who that is
lol
ok changing subjects
i played live last night
first time in a month

Ripptyde64
won just under 800 in about 5 hours
wana see a cpl excellent hands
i already typed em up

MJLMIKE312
how mad would you be if i said no

Ripptyde64
well ok whatever

MJLMIKE312
thanks

Ripptyde64
yea becayse your life is pretty amazing I forgot

MJLMIKE312
no, I play way to much poker to care to read hand written HHs from live play
I have to hear thsi shit from all my IRL friends and it bores the fuck out of me

Ripptyde64
yea please say something interesting
I am only IMing you out of boredom

MJLMIKE312
okay

Ripptyde64
and to call you out for being a douche lately
fact
sorry you are above hearing about a hand of poker

MJLMIKE312
not above it just bores me

Ripptyde64
I know you have a big party you have to get to

MJLMIKE312
I asked if you would be mad and obviously you are
nah i stayed home tonight
weather is shitty
first snow of the season

Ripptyde64
you have this amazing life thats why you are on aim with me afer midight
ballin
fucking clown

MJLMIKE312
are you making fun of yourself? I don't even get why you are mad
you realize there are timezones in america right and its after 2am here so even if I wanted to do something everything would be closed
right?

Ripptyde64
no im making fun of you in denial and not being able to answer a simple fucking question
jerkoff

MJLMIKE312
I answered your question

Ripptyde64
no you didn't

MJLMIKE312
you didn't like it, you say you haven't insulted me yet you continue to try to
bringing up my wife etc
right thats not trying to insult me, get over it already its the internet

Ripptyde64
the question was....how did 'lewfeather' go from being a happy go lucky poster to being THAT GUY who outted personal info for 2 posters because his life obv sucks huge dick

MJLMIKE312
I was never a happy go lucky poster

MJLMIKE312
you're right that I don't post a lot though
I never have
I joined nwp to fuck with felon
thats a fact

Ripptyde64
yea....I CARE
lol

MJLMIKE312
look you ask a question, do you want answers or not

Ripptyde64
i told you...its a neutral observation

MJLMIKE312
and I told you that I was never a happy go poster

Ripptyde64
overnight you turned into a huge douchebag
kind of surprising
posting names and info....wow

MJLMIKE312
everyone else thought it was pretty funny because the guy was clearly trying to scam, has scammed, will continue to scam and is still wanted by the police.

Ripptyde64
when i saw the jefferson thread im like wow....lewfeather is a huge pos
its all good though bro
carry on with your bad self

MJLMIKE312
lol you know that jefferson doesnt care at all about that and thought it was funny when he woke up from his 3 day bender
plus he started the thread lol

Ripptyde64
your actions speak volumes about your character.....I had no idea you rolled that way

MJLMIKE312
Now you do
Will this continue to be a problem that we will have to discuss everytime I log into this aim account?

Ripptyde64
we are not 'friends' . i am IMing you kind of like how the goats are fed at a childrens zoo

MJLMIKE312
K

Ripptyde64
just a neutral observation

MJLMIKE312
See ya

Ripptyde64
peace out white trash

Ripptyde64
I used to like you...(well I didnt really notice you...same thing)

MJLMIKE312
thanks, peace

Ripptyde64
then I saw your jefferson thread

MJLMIKE312
did you say bye and start talking again?

Ripptyde64
Im like wow this guy is a fucking pos

MJLMIKE312
see ya marty

Ripptyde64
yea I did

MJLMIKE312
goodbye

Ripptyde64
sweet dreams cupcake

Comments

tyde is god! Welcome back.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #2
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Comments

on fire
Old 01-14-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

GETTT UMM

Comments

silence squidling
Old 01-14-2012, 06:40 AM   #4
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Tyde, why am I in Siberia? You were mad because I didn't go to your site 'cause I got a virus, then you closed the site 2 days later. It doesn't make any sense. Let me come home, this winter is freezing, and I didn't pack for it *rubs my hands together*

Comments

you have claws for hands freakshow

fuck off farmboy
Old 01-14-2012, 06:42 AM   #5
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

tyde dont cowtow to this bald woman, KEEP HIM SIBERIAD OUT SON

Comments

don't instigate
Old 01-14-2012, 06:43 AM   #6
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post

Ripptyde64
I dont even know who that is
lol
ok changing subjects
i played live last night
first time in a month

Ripptyde64
won just under 800 in about 5 hours
wana see a cpl excellent hands
i already typed em up

MJLMIKE312
how mad would you be if i said no

how about those hands tho?

you can put them in here or i can hook you up to the VIP Pro-Poker Forum

Comments

i liked you better when you were napping it out
Old 01-14-2012, 06:43 AM   #7
gay sex

daaaaang yall apparently its kowtow
Old 01-14-2012, 06:59 AM   #8
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steerpike View Post
how about those hands tho?

you can put them in here or i can hook you up to the VIP Pro-Poker Forum

I called a raise to 10 with KQos...flop is King high..all spades...the guy bets 20 on the flop and I call.....turn is a red 5.....he bets 20 again and I have like 120 behind....and reraise to 80 leaving 40 behind.....He goes into the tank and is staring at me and flashes AK at me...im like fuck....anyway he tanks it for like 2 mins and I am like go ahead...the rest is going in...he is like 'did you flop it ' ? Im all....lets get it all in......(trying to sell that I flopped a flush)....anyway he goes all in ...im like oh well and stick in my last 40......booooooom Queen of hearts on the river...he was all pissed and the table is like wooooooo

a few hands later...

there was a partial misdeal where they made 2 players sit out the hand and I pick up 5/2d after a straddle raise...so I pop it to 14 to try to steal the 7 bucks...and this dude repops me to 28 (min raise lol)...I call obv .....flop is 4/2/2.....I decide to lead out and bet 17 and he reraises me to 75....I shove and he snap calls with AA.....sf OWNED

___

its amazing how bad local 1/2 guys are in Sactown

Lewfeather is obviously a massive jerkoff. Dude has to be going through some kind of major financial crisis with his mortgage or he is just pissed off about smelling the same snatch night after night

imo

Comments

lew is nut low

shoved it in their gook faces
Old 01-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #9
gay sex

GETTT UMMMM
Old 01-14-2012, 07:15 AM   #10
gay sex

daaaaaaaaaang yall and you knowwwwwwww THAT SNatch BE SMELLING

AND CAN I GET AN AMEN