Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official Jiveturkey taunts chinese mafia thread

That crazy son of a bitch Jive got cheeky with a man about his name on my facebook. That man was a enforcer for a major chinese triad in San Francisco. Jive being the worldly gent that he is instantly turned the charm on this goon and won him over with his lovely way with words. I salute you dear sir.
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
That crazy son of a bitch Jive got cheeky with a man about his name on my facebook. That man was a enforcer for a major chinese triad in San Francisco. Jive being the worldly gent that he is instantly turned the charm on this goon and won him over with his lovely way with words. I salute you dear sir.

I don't get it.

Is there another way a non-moran can stay alive in this idiotic world of idiots?

I don't mean to brag, because it's not really brag-worthy (hence my point, if it exists) - but I'm 29 years old. You're? older.

We're alive.

What's the point of this OP?
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

lol I'm so high - and dyslexic - I thought the OP was Steerpike.

The S niggers? come on. I read at 700wpm you think that's possible or that I have the FUCKING TIME to read after the first letter of a word. fucking morans. I bet you all two-finger type like gay sex

Anyway, I have reconsidered based on this new intel which has come to light. And I believe my point if it exists has as much validity as it did prior to the revelation of illumination.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

You think I'm on Facebook?

Get serious bro.

Comments

fb sucks

ahead of your time.
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

pike has no friends yall

Comments

being mean

Interesting theory. he really gets at my goat at times
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
chiveturkeysuckafool
Oldest of the Fighting Sucakfool Brothers

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
chiveturkeysuckafool is on a distinguished road

FUCKIN PUUSSY! I WOULD HAVE CUT THAT CHINK UP IF HE CAM FOR ME. SEND HIM BACK TO CHINA IN 3 PIECES AND SAY TRIAD THIS YOU GOOS

Comments

you wouldn't be considered a MAN otherwise

this post is correct

Tom Turkey ruling the roost

i am a genetic disappointment
chiveturkeysuckafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
jiveturkeysuckafool
AIDS Factory yesterday

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
jiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond reputejiveturkeysuckafool has a reputation beyond repute

i offered this man, and his nomenclature, my unwavering support.

he was receptive to my offer.

i can now walk the streets of san francisco safe from not only the basque/islander ethnic gangs, but also those of the chinamen.

Comments

diplomacy is yawn easy. green for the prose, usually lost on those requiring of assuaging, and can even be dangerous
jiveturkeysuckafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #8
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute

Your bases are completely covered.
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #9
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Shit for all my bluff and huff, I just realised that only very recently, I was unable to talk my way out of a sticky little spot I got myself into when JACKDANIELS visited and we mucked about in a somewhat cavalier and naively foolish manner, far too nonchalantly and with the sort of darting eyed-people who are always alert to the spotting of nonchalant fools, and exerting leverage onto them, to test their cavalier for authenticity.

So I'm a big phoney bag of lying noose, it would seem. I completely forgot that I had to pay through the nose to be able to walk through the nearest Red Light district with my head held high.

I mean, there was a little bit of genuine hof brilliance required to convince fairly brilliant opponents that I had been well-busted by their conniving and completely mitigating blackmail, without which the nose-paying would be hilariously stupid, of course.

But with all the forces of power arrayed against them, their courage and pluck stood firm and unwavering under a relative barrage of convincing volleys, fired in warning over their bow, ordering them to stand down. Warning volleys delivered by forces on both sides of the law (which is funny, because cops are mostly crooked here, and criminals have some retarded fanciful delusions of honour or something, it's cute kinda - of course they both care about donuts more than whores, they have their priorities in order in a supply and demand world which isn't exactly short on supply of the latter)...heck, I just had to admire their sheer courageous pluck in the end, and couldn't bring myself to sic the dogs onto the sweet little dears for their 'crime' of merely wanting what a fair world would have taken from me and given to them anyway.

But the fact remains that I just conveniently forgot about that little failure, to talk down insanity. And end their scandalous talk before it got rudely out of hand. I don't know what I'd have to pay girls who believed I was capable of being anything but the gentleman I am, but knowing Thailand, it would likely be a premium worth baulking at (yeah even fuckwits who would hit a girl get business here, they just have to pay more - it's sick, but there probably isn't a more clinically capitalist nation on the face of the planet).

And I have to respect the fact the little conniving dears actually just bluffed me down, in an outrageously ill-advised spot where I have cash and they have courage. Not normally a battle that one should fight, when one only has courage. Of course, they might have had a soul-read as well, but still...words were not minced in response to their very cheeky threats to rumour-monger and cast a shadow over my good, whale name. Even with a soul-read that, unlike 99.9% of people in my spot, I wouldn't actually sic mercenaries on them - I sure turned up the heat, and they didn't blink. I was kinda proud of them, if that even makes sense. And it would seem they read the play moderately successfully, in the end. I think I won a sidepot of my own money, but I'm not nearly enough of an action junkie to get excited about that.

So I think it's my first ever failure, in talking down danger. But alls well that ends well, and for a very brief moment, it was looking like ending very poorly for one of the braver ones, hungrier and not as restrained in her threats as the others, who were playing a much cooler game, under fairly intense pressure at high stakes. And very poorly for my good name, as actually unleashing the dogs is kinda dangerous cause they bite and shit. I'd likely get some glares and some harrumphs the next time I swung around to say Hi.

WHERE THE FUCK IS JACKDANIELS BY THE WAY? Is he dead?
Old 04-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

i want jack daniels to tell that story because you are wordy
hecka like white fang that book was so fucking wordy

Comments

white fang good book