Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Toddler Policy: No more Lying. No more Narcissistic Filth. No more Screaming.

This thread will serve as a record for bans made under the new Toddler Policy; to provide consistency and transparency.

The Policy applies to all, including my Self. If you wish to seek redress against a screaming Toddler, or if you wish to sanction someone for brazenly lying, or if you can make the coherent logical case that cannot be refuted (as I have done for Jewdonk's insanity below), do so in this thread and bans will be allocated in transparent and equitable fashion to all.

Gay Sex, you better pull your Toddler head in as well. Grow the fuck up Toddlers. Jesus fucking Christ have some dignity and Self-respect. You're a disgraceful insult to Decency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post
sorry, cant read massive walls of text like this

how fucking hard is it to learn basic sentence and paragraph structure

unreadable psycho-babble from an illiterate

can't be bothered

later fag

Banned for 72 hrs for Narcissistic Insane Toddler Screaming.

If every illiterate Toddler on the planet felt compelled to post in every thread they couldn't read, there would be billions of screaming posts just like this in every single thread in the world.

The World does not exist to please you. Imagining that it does is the most displeasing Insanity of all. This Toddler Insanity ends now. You will be banned for every lie that can be proved with irrefutable evidence. You will be banned for every post where you express your personal, unsolicited disclosure of your ostensible illiteracy.

Learn to fucking read Toddlers. Or speak when you're fucking spoken to. Your screaming kills children. And it gives me a fucking migraine.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by يصيح View Post
I ain't readin all that shit.

You have another 3 day ban coming for Lying in your next post. I distinctly remember being degraded by being forced to verify common knowledge with you on a number of occasions already. To refresh your filthy insane mind, find the thread where you attempt to give me advice after losing your (unverified and likely imaginary) 30k roll. I distinctly remember posting a 30k HH to tell you to shut your stupid fucking face.

I will not roll in the gutter with fucking insane demented screaming leeches having the same degrading interactions, incessantly. I'm not fucking Marty and I'm certainly not associated with you. You can try your Toddler shit on your filthy whore mother, if it pleases you both. You won't do it here.

Your filthy Insanity is a pox on everything.

These bans will be served consecutively and never concurrently.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by يصيح View Post
Caught this at the end

Odd, when I asked dan druff about you he stated you are a mid stakes online player from australia, not thailand, and you were never good enough to play the nosebleeds.

Story sounds a bit different the way you tell it, and you have provided 0.0 Logical reasons why you aren't playing now.

Cat got your tongue?

I have no fucking idea who "dan druff" is. I have never played him or perhaps he played under a different username. Perhaps he played much smaller games. I don't know and I couldn't possibly care. I played my last hand of poker years ago and will never play another one.

But we have already had this insulting and degrading conversation. You will not be permitted to continue attempting to smear your filthy whore insanity onto your betters. Go fucking urinate on the whore mother who raised you to be so displeasing.

Here's your verification, again. Below it you will find another temp ban for Lying and being Insane. You will banned every single time you are proven to be a filthy insane liar.

Fucking filthy Toddlers, pissing your emotional insanity all over the world.

Comments

rofl well deserved, these gooks need to know wat time it is
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

johnny vee getting straight demagogic
his degree? doctor of toddler logic

Comments

rofl
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:20 AM   #3
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

hate to do it vincers but i'm gonna need you to sit out for three days for that sick burn on gay sex
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

wow, never seen someone banned for LOL DIDN'T READ before. Tough but fair, imo
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute

He is busy perfecting the ultimate consumer product.

Comments

wtf, lolz hopefuly chix
GAMBLE-BOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:58 AM   #6
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute

So Jewdonk got banned huh.

Old 10-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

change someone's profile pic randomly to this please:

Old 10-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #8
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
hate to do it vincers but i'm gonna need you to sit out for three days for that sick burn on gay sex

That was in reference to his surreptitious changing of passwords and avatars and other miscreant behavior.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #9
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Toddler Secrecy is so puerile it makes my skin crawl. If you're not comfortable with your actions being associated with you, don't fucking do them.

Secrecy is the dumbest infantile shit ever sold to this demented world of (corrupted) emotional 2-year-olds.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

scooter ianing forums

Tags
brains? no. shit!, dont be a shit for brains marty, early-onset alzheimer's, early-onset shit for brains, martin carrico aka old shit for brains, old man shit flowing outta his ears, retards have better brains than shit, sheeeeeeeet for brains, shit for brains king of 5 failsites., shitforbrainspokerdotcom.com, shut it down shit for brains, todd is god, tyde is god, tyde's dumber than a colostomy bag