Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-30-2015, 11:34 PM   #11
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Bob brings up a great point about the rake. And speaking of the rake....hundreds of news articles about the little hooker who could and not a single picture of the dang rake.

Also what kind of hooker has the Johns meet her at her house? I mean that's just insanely stupid on so many levels. Course if she had met the guy at a motel then she wouldn't have had access to a rake.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:38 PM   #12
rum dick

rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
I mean, I'd bang, except I'm not sure that I could achieve an erection around that deplorable siding, plus the chick's wielding a rake.

Skatz should start a gofundme account to get her new siding. It's the least we can do to thank her.

And yeah i'd probably bang too. Skinny, crazy redheads are my kryptonite.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:40 PM   #13
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

pretty sure that some west virginia lawyer type could get her locked into a rake endorsement contract for like 5k and a new set of snow tires for the blazer
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:41 AM   #14
rum dick

that lady needs a rake deal and a reality show named "fancy"
Old 07-31-2015, 03:44 AM   #15
rum dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Militant Quacks View Post
should ask gare for advice bob am sure he can help you with your erection problems

gare's got 99 problems but an erection ain't one
Old 07-31-2015, 07:49 AM   #16
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in a WV titty bar called Southern Exposure off of I-70. Let me tell you something folks, that slut is a strong West Virginia 9 all day long. Guaranteed if she's in the club, the West Virginia equivalent of Brad Wesley is locking that up all night.

Comments

hof roadhouse reference
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 07:50 AM   #17
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

(in a drunk, west virginia poor white trash accent) Buy me a drank!

Comments

nailed it
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:15 PM   #18
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

If you're guessing her age, where do you put it? First instinct says 34, but now I would say 36. That's a rough, rough 27.

Comments

now come on emmalina doesn't look that rough....you be nice
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:41 PM   #19
rum dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
I've been in a WV titty bar called Southern Exposure off of I-70. Let me tell you something folks, that slut is a strong West Virginia 9 all day long. Guaranteed if she's in the club, the West Virginia equivalent of Brad Wesley is locking that up all night.

Haven't been to the one off of 70 but i have been to the one off the 77 (in princeton, wv). it was interesting.

also there is a cracker barrel right by it that is tip top. stop there and get a chicken fried steak every time i drive the 77.

Comments

1-28-2019 may this greenie find you in the great beyond
Old 07-31-2015, 06:46 PM   #20
rum dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Let me tell you something folks, that slut is a strong West Virginia 9 all day long. Guaranteed if she's in the club, the West Virginia equivalent of Brad Wesley is locking that up all night.

i know right...she should totally be stripping instead of hooking. girl either pissed off all of the local club owners and no one will hire her or she is the worst dancer in the history of mankind (ie can't even sway back and forth).

Comments

RIP Rum Tum Tigger