Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-24-2015, 08:00 PM   #1
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute
Default ****Official Hulk Hogan fired from WWE for being a racist thread****

According to a report just published by The National Enquirer, working in conjunction with their partner Radar Online,the issue behind WWE severing ties with arguably the most famous pro wrestler in history is in fact a racist rant caught on tape.

The alleged Donald Sterling-esque screed comes from a recording in the already sordid case of Hulk Hogan afair with his friend Bubba The Love Sponge Clem (yes, that is his legal name)'s wife Heather, which the Clems filmed. Those videos were at the center of Hogan's legal issues with another website, Gawker.

Discussion about Hogan's daughter Brooke is said to have prompted the comments, where a discussion of her dating a black man triggered the admission, "I guess we're all a little racist," which might be a true moment of reflection if it wasn't followed by "f***ing n*****".

The Enquirer attributes several additional, equally repulsive quotes from the conversation about his daughter's music career, triggered by Hulk's belief that she was sleeping with the son of an African-American producer who offered to work with her on new music ventures. The statements are said to be verified by five separate independent sources before being printed by the tabloid's website:

I don't know if Brooke was f***ing the black guy's son.

I mean, I don't have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f***ing n****s. But then when it comes to nice people and s***, and whatever.

I mean, I'd rather if she was going to f*** some n*****, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n***** worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

Neither Hogan nor WWE have replied to request for comment from any of the major media outlets currently reporting on the story.

More as we have it.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/7/...led/in/8800288
Old 07-24-2015, 08:02 PM   #2
rum dick

rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

I for one cannot wait for virgil and the iron sheik to release shoot videos talking about all the racist stuff hogan did back in the day.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
rum dick

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/st...81488810393600

get him sheik!!
Old 07-24-2015, 08:07 PM   #4
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-24-2015, 08:12 PM   #5
rum dick

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/st...06149707313156

oh rofl effing perfection
Old 07-24-2015, 08:20 PM   #6
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

huck hogan is jealous of virgils legendary hose
Old 07-24-2015, 08:25 PM   #7
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

two hands like a whirly bird yall
Old 07-25-2015, 12:16 AM   #8
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Counselor, I'd like to enter into evidence a picture circa 1985. Here Hogan is with Tito Santana, J.Y.D, and Superfly Snuka. All minorities. CLEARLY, he's not a racist. Case closed.
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:50 AM   #9
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

dont forget andre the giant in the background, so clearly he isnt a xenophobe
Old 07-25-2015, 04:47 AM   #10
rum dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post

Counselor, I'd like to enter into evidence a picture circa 1985. Here Hogan is with Tito Santana, J.Y.D, and Superfly Snuka. All minorities. CLEARLY, he's not a racist. Case closed.

tito looks sad to be around hogan. jyd looks scared of hogan. and snuka looks he had to get high to be able to share a room with hogan. denied.

Tags
gare's low t is lol wow