Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #11
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

seriously though, that level slammer is god.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #12
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Kane is one more GOAT season away from knocking Al Swearingen off the number one spot for my favorite TV character of all time. That speech was beyond god.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:13 AM   #13
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

though I feel like if I had a Beavis slammer, and just wrecked peoples faces with something that hilarious and awful, it would be extra demoralizing, and I could make the ironic Beavis laugh while I was scooping up the pogs
Old 10-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #14
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

wow Cobs you couldn't be more mistaken

I'm not depressed about being 'old'...not even close

with age comes insight and experience

I'm just disappointed at the direction that modern society seems to be headed in

please don't repaint my previous comments as some deep rooted terminal depression about life in general. You are way off base there

Oh and on a side note, I've been to about 35 countries over the course of my life while you've been watching the corn grow

don't ever lecture me on human nature you redneck domestic white bread slave.
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:30 AM   #15
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #16
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Old 10-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #17
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

I think a lot of Americans are clinging to this padded world of creature comforts.

I spent almost 10 years seeing the world, and I've seen 1st hand the lives that the (3rd world) suffer through

I was the Chief Steward on the MV President Harding, and when we pulled into Columbo, Sri Lanka, there were several families stranded on the shore pleading for us to throw down soap or fruit...anything. People truly destitute.

Cobs you are just some middle America ignorant fuckwad who has had it easy via inheritance so shut your hole and learn your place in the grand scheme of 'privilege'.

Have you ever even been outside US borders ?

do you even have a passport ?

lol typical redneck mindset from some bored asshole who has never ventured out of his own county line
Old 10-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
Tyde

cracks me up when people who have never been overseas and spent their entire lives in one fucking county/state....have the audacity to think that they can enlighten me on any level

I spent almost 10 years traveling this globe and been to almost 40 different countries

makes me chuckle when I read this bullshit from domesticated halfwits with little or no experience outside of their home state

Comments

Stop w the Ernest Hemingway B.S. You were running from your coke dealing/habit
Old 10-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #19
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post
Tine...

what is your take on 'Anonymous' rejecting WikiLeaks today ?

Not that it matters but they actually rejected WL towards the end of last week.

I am not a fan of Assange, I have never been a fan of his, and Obama would have earned a tremendous measure of respect with me if he had drone struck him off the face of the earth before he had the chance to publish the first batch of cables.

Anonymous are young and frankly a bit romantic to the point of naive in their politics. Assange was the worst type of anarchist; the type in it for himself. I remain frustrated that it took Anonymous this long to recognize it but I applaud them for having the courage to do their about face.
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #20
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

pogs was some shady shit on my playground and i'm proud to say i brought them there. i came up the hard way playing slammers with black kids on the streets of hawaiian gardens. hustle or be hustled
Been is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bday wish= a friend, hoser jonesing for a methadone fix, jack daniels aids cocktails on the beach, rofl tine taking jewdy ideas serious, winnie ate hosers heroin