Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-30-2014, 02:59 PM   #1
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute
Default I ate some rofl fries at Chick-fil-a a couple days ago -- ACTUAL POKER CONTENT

This seems like a standard hand from old PokerStars.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:28 PM   #2
ElGallo
El Penetrador

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 18 Thread(s)
ElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

This seems like a standard hand from old PokerStars.

Kindly go fuck yourself

Comments

nailed him.

rofl

quite right

when you're right, you're right
Old 07-30-2014, 04:02 PM   #3
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Blaming you and or DRK was part of the process -- I honestly didn't think it was you, just wanted to see what you had to say when accused. I don't think I ever posted it outside of the hidden content, but you were quickly absolved. And basically if it wasn't for DRK's overall terribleness as a poster, none of that would have ever happened, brah.

Comments

unkindly, go fuck yourself
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 07-30-2014, 04:18 PM   #4
ElGallo
El Penetrador

ElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Blaming you and or DRK was part of the process -- I honestly didn't think it was you, just wanted to see what you had to say when accused. I don't think I ever posted it outside of the hidden content, but you were quickly absolved. And basically if it wasn't for DRK's overall terribleness as a poster, none of that would have ever happened, brah.

I think the words you are looking for are "I'm sorry." Part of the process? Accusing someone who has never been anything but cool with everyone shouldn't be part of any of your future processes. You saying it was "obvious," that it was me rubbed me in such a bad way.

Where I'm from we don't accuse people of being a snitch or a backstabber all willy nilly for the sake of a process. How about asking? Asking me the way Sonatine did for the location of the IP's I have logged in from? I understand having to investigate and asking for that kind of information.... telling another man it's obvious he back stabbed his friends and fucked with their trust, requires more than a hunch.

Once I was cleared, you acted like a bitch for not apologizing or thanking me for helping in your "investigation" and providing locations for all of my IP's. Being blamed for something like that meant a lot to me, and the fact that you don't see the magnitude of your actions towards me baffles me.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #5
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Rolf, don't take it so seriously. I have even been accused. I'm not going to say I'm sorry, because I am genuinely not for doing what I had to do. Always thought you were one of the better and smarter posters, but at the end of the day, this is still Skatz and the site has never been serious enough to me for any poster to warrant an apology of any kind for anything, even for Gare deleting the IST. I think the only exception might be for @blake posting that Rent youtube video thread - we're all still waiting for an "I'm Sorry" there, brah. http://www.skatzpoker.org/forums/sho...highlight=rent

I didn't know you were so emotional, do you have long, glorious, floppy hair like Gamble? -- Because that's who you're currently reminding me of.

Quote:
. . .

Old 07-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #6
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Gallo, Im sorry you were accused.

I apologize because it sucks being in that position and I appreciate that it came out of left field.

And because Im an emotionally functional adult with a strong sense of morals and empathy, I have no problem with offering my sincere apologies for what must have been a very unpleasant experience for you.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:17 PM   #7
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

El gallo if vaugns actions in anyway reduced the chance of you buying me a telenovela actress i will kill him right now
Old 07-30-2014, 05:47 PM   #8
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Vaughn also I love drk as a poster
Old 07-30-2014, 05:53 PM   #9
ElGallo
El Penetrador

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Hey, Gallo, Im sorry you were accused.

I apologize because it sucks being in that position and I appreciate that it came out of left field.

And because Im an emotionally functional adult with a strong sense of morals and empathy, I have no problem with offering my sincere apologies for what must have been a very unpleasant experience for you.

You did noting wrong. You asked for my help in figuring out where my IP's were coming from. You didn't say it was obviously me and that I better explain every IP. You approached it like an adult and so did I and we got stuff accomplished. You didn't accuse me or say it was obvious i fucked people over.

Vaughn says not to take it so seriously, but that's a fucked up thing to do.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:03 PM   #10
ElGallo
El Penetrador

I appreciate the apology though

Tags
$10 suckets of hog towne brewery, capt vaughn of the s.s. embarrassment, drk actually does listen to bro country, gallo in touch with his feminine side, jim is an aspiring bro country artist, jim listens to bro country, playground politics, vaughn = "apology challenged", vaughn = complete inbred, vaughn conceived with weak sperm, vaughn is literally an eggplant, vaughn plays near power lines, vaughn speaks like ty webb