Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 06-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sonatine serious question

just wondering why you flood these forums with foul images and seem think its clever and funny to be offensive and disgusting intentionally

that's a valid question

I stand by my previous contention that sick fucks like you ruined the 'uncensored' business model

the right to free speech doesn't mean you yell fire in a crowded theater

I honestly believe you are probably the worst poster on the internet. Not just for being foul and obese and creepy, but because you are intelligent enough to know the damage you do

Laugh it off and make some smart comment now

If I ever saw you in person I would spit in your fat face you bloated fucking pedophile loser

your content has no redeeming value. You don't inspire your readers, you disgust them. your only 'fans' are other equally disturbing losers.

say something funny now or post a gif. I certainly don't expect an intelligent response.

Sad that a smart guy like you is such a lowlife. You spread so much bad karma with your revolting bullshit.

I like smart people because I like good conversation and debate.....but you offer NONE of that. All you spew is smug, cryptic nonsense ...ponies and cocks.

please start eating lots of bacon and sausage and run up steep hills while smoking a cigarette after pounding a half dozen Red Bulls

Comments

I have literally tried to do something very similar to that interval training exercise.
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post
If I ever saw you in person I would spit in your fat face

don't you do that to everyone you meet?

Comments

uh oh
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

love how you and Tine are so tight that you pull shifts here sucking each others cocks
Old 06-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

like my uncle always said, it's not gonna suck itself
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #5
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:49 AM   #6
Tyde

yup

pretty much what I expected

lonely and sad neanderthals

beenfagging and bob and sonatine and slim and LOL the whole line up here are all fucking WADS

you guys feel pretty cool on a site with 8 regulars sucking each other off daily don't you

oh i forgot that 408 found his new home here

sick line up of pathetic creeps. none of you are funny at all...this site is fucking horrible.

not even funny accidentally

maybe we got lucky and sonatine dropped dead in his sleep last night with a blocked artery or choking on a wad of his own phlegm

ONE TIME

Comments

excuse me Sir but I happen to be writing things that could change the world. They won't. But they could.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #7
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

lol indianaslim got owned
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

<Ripptyde64> anyway I just wanted to give you some props for your posts....you really have a unique way with words and as a fellow writer I am humbled
<Ripptyde64> lol I just like your style. there are so many useless and moronic poster on these forums and you are vastly superior in quality, form and content.

I want you to know that no matter how bad you hurt and how alone you feel, I'll always be here to acknowledge the awkward crush you have on me and never ever think less of you for it.

It's not your fault Marty Carrico.

It's not your fault.

No.. it's not your fault.

It's not your fault.
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #9
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

I can't fault you for lashing out at the man who made you humble.

I Iron Shiek'd you son.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #10
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

That's a special bond you and I will always share.

Tags
jewdonk<beenstaring, jewdonk<gout, jewdonk<harold baines, jewdonk<mama luigi, jewdonk<my liver, jewdonk<scuter, jewdonk<sonatine, lurking is faggot, marty is a lurker, marty out of peanut butter, winnie stopped swallowing