Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #21
Harley
Administrator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Harley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-new...#ixzz20rdEgIFz

Quote:
Two St Kilda footballers have been accused of telling a young woman they would not be in a photograph with her because they were "saving ourselves for the hot chicks".
A 21-year-old woman said the players made the comment to her when she asked to have a photograph with them at Melbourne Airport before the team flew to Brisbane last Friday.
She then told her mother that she overheard one of the players say: "there should be a no fat chicks section in our contracts".
The woman's furious mother called St Kilda Football Club, the club's head of football Chris Pelchan confirmed to Radio 3AW.
Advertisement
He said the club would be making a donation to the Butterfly Foundation, which supports Australians with eating disorders and body image problems, following a request by the young woman.
Mr Pelchan told Radio 3AW the woman had been trying to take some photographs for a friend, who was a Saints fan, and the club had sent her a St Kilda guernsey to make up for the missed shots.
He said when confronted by himself and their coach, none of the St Kilda footballers had admitted making or hearing the insulting remarks.
But Mr Pelchan said the club was taking the matter seriously and a critical letter from the woman's mother would be read out during training.

Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:57 AM   #22
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

sad even white trash jailbait is sfhot

damned mother nature and her wanting it to be so hard for us NOT to procreate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Cobalina
Nat Sherman's are better than Dunhill's in every conceivable way

Quoted for Scooter. Give Nat's a try, just two packs, and I swear the next Dunhill you light up you will reflexively spit onto the ground. I literally did exactly that, as I walked back into my local head shop and exchanged the disgusting things for another pack of my beloved Nat Naturals.
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #23
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

political correctness gone mad
Old 08-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #24
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

gay sex should get involved with this chick
Old 08-03-2012, 03:02 AM   #25
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

kids like a younger royce, real talk i did that without having to google her
Old 08-03-2012, 03:08 AM   #26
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

look at this baby fawn wobbling back to life
Old 08-03-2012, 03:10 AM   #27
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Old 08-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #28
onestep
waaaaaaaay less gay than 408mike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
onestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond repute

Shit I wish I had seen this back then. The dudes are pretty hot although I find the one on the right more hot in a boy next door type of deal. Is there the vid with cock in mouth? Seems totally straight.
onestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:35 PM   #29
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

they need to find another slump buster, they cant kick goals for shit this year