Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 02-20-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marty get your conspiracy theory ass in here

Why is this retard bitch on my facebook going bananas ham over this bullshit microchip implant shit? They are yelling about the wording "class II" saying that's the chip but from what I see on the FDA website that's things like hearing aids and what not.
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

tyde hecka worried because the ladies down at the senior center where he eats lunch won't shut up about death panels
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
Why is this retard bitch on my facebook going bananas ham over this bullshit microchip implant shit? They are yelling about the wording "class II" saying that's the chip but from what I see on the FDA website that's things like hearing aids and what not.

http://www.donkdown.com/forum/the-di...tml?hilit=RFID
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:11 PM   #4
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #5
Tyde

When I was playing around with a bunch of penny stocks back in like 2002, I owned shares of a company called 'Applied Digital' (ADSX) and they manufactured chips that were being used to track herds of cattle

http://www.acronymfinder.com/Applied...28ADSX%29.html

Not sure what happened to the company. I imagine they were bought out and changed their stock symbol.

Anyway, RFID technology is already here, and we are only a generation or two from chips being implanted in our bodies at birth. They can be used to track location, medical information, financial data...you name it. Pretty sure the technology is leaps and bounds ahead of where it was back in 2002-2004

many fundamentalist Christians strongly believe that these chip implants represent the 'mark of the beast' , where nobody will be able to buy or sell without having taken the mark.

Revelation 13:16

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads
Old 02-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #6
Tyde

pretty soon when you go to the grocery store, you'll just wave your hand across the laser scanner. no need for a credit card

we are getting closer and closer to living in a completely 'cashless' society where goods and services and all currency will only exist digitally.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #7
Tyde

Old 02-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #8
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

yea right big dog SHOPLIFTING AVOCADOS FOR LIFE
Old 02-21-2013, 11:32 PM   #9
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

the "mark of the beast" is not exactly what Marty makes it out to be. so far as I know, it bespeaks of the anti-christ and his unique religion. long story short, I believe the mark of the beast to actually be technology in general. If you follow, people tend to gravitate toward either being very technologically savvy and typically very atheist and anti-religion or the opposite- a bit backwards and very much about God, not so much about technology. The growing trend these days seems to be that people worship the fucking gadgets, nothing else will make them happy. it's rather disgusting when you think about it- give a person a fucking phone that also browses the internet, that person will be genuinely happy and have some sense of self worth. give that same person the opportunity to enjoy eternal happiness and a relationship with God, and they will likely laugh at you and march merrily on with gadgets galore. Who needs God? We've got IPHONES AND FACEBOOK FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE!

disgusting, but it is what it is. The mark of the beast, in my humblest, sounds to me something like a RFID chip maybe, but keep in mind that's very symbolic of where one's heart truly lies- defiling your temple for the sake of convenience and technology. I doubt refusing an RFID chip at some point is the entire story, I would think worshiping technology and spending way more time on the computer or in front of the tv than getting to know God and investing into your afterlife would be accepting the mark of the beast. That's only my opinion though...
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #10
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

is there a company that sells a gizmo that detects chips in the human body? if not there should be because there's big money to made from the Christian fundamentalists, the conspiracy theorists and the libertarians.
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote