SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #11
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Quote:
Jewdonk:
fuck off farmboy

That's the beam talking, I know you don't mean it. Come on tyde, you know I didn't do anything! It's time to let cob come home.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #12
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

first scooter then pike and now tyde. its been a big week for skatz

now tyde i wonder can you to get hold of delaware ?

i miss the big fella

Old 01-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #13
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

I never went south on you, never posted your chats, I kept your secrets, I obeyed all the rules! It's not fair. I hope you're not taking it out on me that Gary never let you into IST.... tapper and I lobbied on your behalf.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #14
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

he went south on you

Comments

why don't you let tyde in ist?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #15
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

cobson/bobson/mcgee/whatever your name is

I will humor you and respond since you get an erection with the notion of me even addressing you personally

I don't fucking care who you are or what cornfield you are nursing for your deceased parents.

You are just some demented loser with a freakish infatuation with me.

I feel sorry for your shitty ass life living in corn country

stop begging aim chat-tards for me to unblock you

I don't want to know anything about you. I do not want to be your chat buddy or anything resembling a 'friend' because its painfully clear to pretty much everyone on these fragmented sites that you have some serious isolation issues.

Anyway, good luck living in Fuckface, Nebraska and surfing 15 message forums per hour you corn fed piece of shit. You didn't even earn your acreage. It was inherited, and now you spend your cozy life accomplishing nothing and stalking middle aged men

I'm sorry that you aren't that interesting or compelling on your own. How sad you chase others around on the interwebs you fucking jackoff.

Let me know if you are in California soon....we can 'hook up' so I can hawk a fat green loogie in your face

Comments

all fair points
Old 01-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #16
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

this is the tightrope you walk if you choose to post on these forums

If you voice opinions or take a stand or confront certain figures...

you are forced to contend with lowlifes and sick fucks like (ahem) 'Bobson' or whatever this guys name is...chasing you around the internet

please stop trolling the people I talk to on AIM to unblock you. You are a LOSER. I don't want anything to do with foul human beings

go scope out corn seed prices for next season so you can manage another year of being a bored white trash non-contributor on an inherited farm

gee I wish I could inherit the luxury of sitting around at 3 AM on an inherited property being a fucking creep on the internet

put a gun in your mouth already and get it over with you fucking jackoff

Comments

yup
Old 01-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #17
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

basically sums up what everyone else has been thinking

Comments

you know what I'm thinking? that you should drink bleach

he really did
Old 01-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #18
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

:lol

Hall of fame tyde, hall of fame. Fuck I've missed rants like that on DD and Tydenation. Seriously though, when you sober up, give it some thought. You know I didn't do anything to warrant getting sent to siberia. People can accuse you of many things tyde, having many flaws. But no one has ever accused you of being unfair. Just think it over.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #19
gay sex

more like nigcasso you corn bred idiot AND CAN I GET AN AMEN

Comments

AMEN!
Old 01-14-2012, 08:05 AM   #20
gay sex

obv this is what i was referencing if you dumb slobs were too obtuse AND CAN I GET AN OBMEN