SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 04-22-2011, 04:15 AM   #21
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

theyre so caloric bro

Comments

347 lbs
Old 04-22-2011, 04:20 AM   #22
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
theyre so caloric bro

Comments Hillbilly Jim: 347 lbs

Wow, Gare's lost a lot of weight.

Comments

hes cut down to 12 lemon pepsis a day
Old 04-22-2011, 04:22 AM   #23
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

THATS IT IM RETIRING FROM FORUMS
Old 04-22-2011, 04:23 AM   #24
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

12 two liters
Old 04-22-2011, 04:26 AM   #25
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
THATS IT IM RETIRING FROM FORUMS

Later tonight a Pepsi truck is going to pull up to the diner off 66 by your house. The driver will eat a chicken fried steak, mash n gravy, roll, pecan pie and have coffee and a coke. This driver has been instructed to sit with his back to the parking lot. If a man were to go to this diner and open up the driver side door of that Pepsi truck, he would find the keys in the ignition.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:39 PM   #26
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

seriously lillith faire lineup was more solid than this
Old 04-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #27
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

looks like Im getting dumped by the gal. She was upset and thought I was rejecting her during our 15 hour car ride home, so she sat there and stewed the entire ride home.

In the meantime, during the ride, my alergies had never been worse in my entire life, my head was a complete fucking mess, I caught some upper respiratory virus from the dirty fucking wooks at the festival and I just laid in the passenger seat with a blanket over me trying to sleep and fight off the illness. I felt awful.

cliff note: her communication sucks and this wouldnt have likely worked if this is how she acts. Bitches man. Next.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:56 AM   #28
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
looks like Im getting dumped by the gal. She was upset and thought I was rejecting her during our 15 hour car ride home, so she sat there and stewed the entire ride home.

In the meantime, during the ride, my alergies had never been worse in my entire life, my head was a complete fucking mess, I caught some upper respiratory virus from the dirty fucking wooks at the festival and I just laid in the passenger seat with a blanket over me trying to sleep and fight off the illness. I felt awful.

cliff note: her communication sucks and this wouldnt have likely worked if this is how she acts. Bitches man. Next.

She told me she was insulted because not once during the car ride did you grab her head and shove it down into your lap. Road head dawg. Road head.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:32 AM   #29
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

road dogg's head
Old 04-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #30
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

I think Im going to break up with this gal today via email.

childish?

EDIT: sent at noon. BOOM.

typical, "Its not you, its me" email.

Last edited by DRK Star; 04-27-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Tags
drk 40+ pansy, drk is a welfare nigger, drk tub thumping because hes old, he's old, hipsters with attitudes, no wonder she left him, pop 40 panzies, preserves bands are better, probably why she cheated on him, reporting drk to authorities, steerpike likes chumbawumba, too hurt to work but can drive 24 hours, will rock out with my cock out, young people dont know music