Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calling out Marty for his collosal faggotry.

Marty, this is hoser.

What the fuck is your problem?

I asked a mutual friend of ours, aka MJ aka setofKs that he might fancy his time to ask you to forgive me and let me back on aim.

He then got pissed at me because he was ruthlessly sent back to Siberia, not having any clue what he'd done wrong.

Funny. It is a lot like the position I find myself in.

What the fuck did I do to be put in Siberia ? Posted like 3 Marty flames on tydepoker ? Is that it ? You scolded me for not being able to take a joke. What is up with you ?

Why are you being a colossal faggot ? It isn't just to me anymore.. You're now also doing it to mutual friends of ours who have done nothing.. and I mean NOTHING wrong..

Comments

marty's drunk tonight, you can't reason with him. you should try in the morning
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

this is likely correct but you have to admit you havent been to the dentist in at least 3 years
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

look at all these butt sniffing trolls coming out of the woodwork now big marty c is back in town
Old 01-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
nextlevelshit
hoser

nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Notice how he cleverly naps this thread out.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #5
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

how about you and bobson/cobson/mcgee book a room with a king size bed so you can suck each other other off while whispering about me right before you both blow hot loads in each other mouth

oh and on a lighter note...

Brian how about you stop pleading with people I chat to on AIM to unblock you

in fact, how about you try real hard at being a full blown heroin addict (AGAIN) and accidentally shoot an air bubble into your brain

I don't recall asking anyone for you to 'forgive' me. But I do remember quite clearly telling the same people to pass on my only message to you

which is

FUCK OFF
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

lol skatzpoker

the alternate choice for late night rambles if you hate Jews

Comments

i agree that it's an aggressive marketing plan

the Jews killed a lot of children in the Holocaust sophie's choice my ass
Old 01-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #7
Tyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshit View Post
Notice how he cleverly naps this thread out.

notice also how I don't give a fuck if you get hit by a bus

my reply to this thread is just charity (at best ) because you have no life

keep obsessing though

No I will never unblock you or speak with you directly ever again you fucking douchebag.

My blood alcohol level right now has nothing to do with my sincere belief that you are a useless person,

leave me alone and find a new hobby

warm regards junkie
Old 01-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #8
nextlevelshit
hoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post
how about you and bobson/cobson/mcgee book a room with a king size bed so you can suck each other other off while whispering about me right before you both blow hot loads in each other mouth

oh and on a lighter note...

Brian how about you stop pleading with people I chat to on AIM to unblock you

in fact, how about you try real hard at being a full blown heroin addict (AGAIN) and accidentally shoot an air bubble into your brain

I don't recall asking anyone for you to 'forgive' me. But I do remember quite clearly telling the same people to pass on my only message to you

which is

FUCK OFF

Look crackhead, I know your brain is half rotten but I find bobson not that funny or likeable. I do love you though. Let me back on AIM.

Not obsessed with you, I just miss you.

You were always the first one to throw me under the bus. If you hadn't betrayed me countless times I would have never hurt you.

I <3 Marty.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #9
Tyde

find a new hobby other than me

fuck

I'm done with you. don't you get it ?

move on Brian

Comments

you could be more convincing you know. girls convince me all the time
Old 01-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #10
nextlevelshit
hoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post

find a new hobby other than me

fuck

I'm done with you. don't you get it ?

move on Brian

Why Marty, why ?

Now that you don't have a site where you have to front and throw me under the bus ... we'd get along just fine. I miss my ol buddy Marty.

Sorry if I told you the truth and what you needed to hear and not what you wanted to hear.