Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default ABRAHMIN RELIGION THREAD, NERRRRRRRRDS

Before I begin this post, I want to state clearly the reason for the heavy usage of Qur’anic passages is not due to the lack of evidence in other Abrahmic religions, but rather I have not gone through the Old/New Testament, the Scriptures of the Baha’i faith, or other works yet to support my arguments that the Abrahamic, based on the examples of its prophets, reveals aspects of the Lord of Mercy’s absolute truths and morals that must be appreciated from a Traditionalist perspective. I eventually plan on writing something with much more evidence from various Scriptures and Works when I get around to reading such books.

3:19-20 True Religion, in God’s eyes, is islam: [devotion to Him alone.] Those who were given the Scripture disagreed out of rivalry, only after they had been given knowledge–if anyone denies God’s revelations, God is swift to take account–if they argue with you [Prophet], say, ‘I have devoted myself to God alone and so have my followers.’ Ask those who were given the Scripture, as well as those without one, ‘Do you too devote yourselves to Him alone?’ If they do, they will be guided, but if they turn away, your only duty is to convey the message. God is aware of His servants.

2:62 The [Muslim] believers, the Jews, the Christians, and the Sabians–all those who believe in God and the Last Day and do good–will have their rewards with their Lord. No fear for them, nor will they grieve.

2:136 So [you believers], say, ‘We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we devote ourselves to Him.’

2:176177 This is because God has sent the Scripture with the Truth; those who pursue differences in the Scripture are deeply entrenched in opposition. Goodness does not consist in turning your face towards East or West. The truly good are those who believe in God and the Last Day, in the angels, the Scripture, and the prophets; who give away some of their wealth, however much they cherish it, to their relatives, to orphans, the needy, travellers, and beggars, and to liberate those in bondage; those who keep up the prayer and pay the prescribed alms; who keep pledges whenever the make them; who are steadfast in misfortune, adversity, and times of danger. These are the ones who are true, and it is they who are aware of God.

13:38-39 We sent messengers before you and gave them wives and offspring; no messenger was given the power to produce a miracle except with God’s permission. There was a Scripture for every age: God erases or confirms whatever He will, and the source of Scripture is with Him.

22:17 As for the believers, those who follow the Jewish faith, the Sabians, the Christians, the Magians, and the idolaters, God will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection; God witnesses all things

This is what the Qur’an states about the unity of the Abrahamic tradition, but the sectarianism of human creations. There is one faith. It is a set of basic moral values. When one comes across these basics in the Qur’an, you know them when you see them. These are apparent to see if one takes the time to read the Books. But that is not the subject of this posting.

Two words about the selection of quotes should be noted. First is the Sabians. No one knows who these people are, speculation ranges from a cult of 1000 people to a very large monotheist magician religion. But that is some what irrelevant given the Qur’an clearly just states Magians. Speculation on who the Sabians should remain a subject of experts of history. Regardless, we see the existence of different classifications of humans from the Islamic section of the Abrahamic tradition.

The Abrahamic religion is a continuously tradition based on core values and important prophets, but they change. As more religions appear, more prophets and saints, arise and add onto this tradition, a living religion. Why is this? The best explanation, in my opinion, is that the Lord of Mercy reveals revelations based on the relevancy of the space and time of a community of persons.

The reason the Qur’an says Magian and separates it from idolaters, is because Magians are not necessarily idolaters. If you consider yourself a Magian and you do not recognize the concept of The All, or God, how do you even consider yourself a Magian? Regardless of what position you have and where your loyalties lie in that spectrum, you realize the Oneness. The acceptance of this Oneness–while is beautiful and deep in itself–from the perspective of mathematical formulas and rituals, is essential to complete any such formulas or rituals to their fullest. Acceptance of Its existence is simply utilitarian.

The Qur’an has this specific passage about magic. I have looked at various translations of this passage, but I have not gotten anything close to a consistent translation. I like my specific translation as I feel it has clearness, or specificness, to its choice of words:

2:102 and followed what the evil ones had fabricated about the Kingdom of Solomon instead. Not that Solomon himself was a disbeliever; it was the evil ones who were the disbelievers. They taught people witchcraft and what was revealed in Babylon to the two angels Harut and Marut. Yet these two never taught anyone without first warning him, “we are sent only to tempt–do not disbelieve.’ From these two, they learned what can cause discord between man and wife, although they harm no one with it except by God’s leave. They learn what harmed them, not what benefited them, knowing full well that whoever gained [this knowledge] would lose any share in the Hereafter. Evil indeed is the [price] for which they sold their souls, if only they knew.

Throughout the Qur’an, the reference of animals and their path to devotion is mentioned or hinted at. This is reasonable to assume, but one would have to acknowledge the path to devotion between man and other animals has different requirements and fulfilments. How are dolphins, chimps, or flies to be charitable or have the luxury of resting on any Sabbath? If the Qur’an is to recognize this, then it is going to signify distinctions between stages of the man and his recognition of abilities one finds through the Oneness. The classifiable distinction is those who recognize that belief in such phenomenon and the Oneness, and those who do not, or do not accept this phenomenon as existing.

I feel that 2:102 speaks on the nature of spells from the perspective of is it good or evil. Here it distinguishes between good and bad magic, and the risk of what happens to one who does the wrong sort of magic. While I recognize that this is utterly true, I cannot help but also realize the truth that magic is a tool and that it depends more on the context of the person and how it was used. I have to hold this double think for this to be true. But why hold double think? Well, what if you are one who uses such abilities to heal yourself or others, but for evil ends? Or use necromancy to replace lost libs for orphans? Where does good or evil truly lie? If I am going to blame such, it is not going to lie within the knowledge and possibility The All has provided for us. I accept such extremes as existing because I know not to doubt what God, angels, or any other being of a higher consciousness are capable of doing, or more importantly, permitting as being possible in the Great Work. It is expected of me to accept the truth from these respective Sharia Laws to argue while there is a basic morality we all should follow, but grey areas obviously emerge, and in the material need secular laws to protect people who do not commit evils onto others. We as creations of God, must accept that goodness should always be accepted by believers–no matter the form it takes. If such goodness is truly wrong, it is up to the Law of God for He is the Master of the Day of Judgement.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

dang homeland season 3 is real with this one
Old 08-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

lets see cup front on that masterpiece
Old 08-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

no for real though jace homeland season 3 is gonna be ur new religion, i smell campy danger and that is ur milieu son

Comments

top of the listed
Old 08-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

also i wonder about amy sedaris' vagina sometimes.

like, innie/outie?

does she trip or is she just like OH FUCK IT and let it go all grey and sad and overgrown like an abandoned Detroit gas station.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #6
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

speaking of which i shaved my beard again because fuck it.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #7
gay sex

i can remember being 21 and in college super pretentious and reading a david sedaris book at the airport thinking iwas just awesome
Old 08-10-2013, 11:13 PM   #8
gay sex

OH CLOTHE MY FAMILY IN DENIM DAVID
Old 08-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #9
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

and let me put a cherry on this; im watching 2005 era SNL at 4:15pm on a saturday and if this doesnt automatically legalize suicide then we have a cynical regime mandating the law of mammon on us all.

and im sorry but the actors look clearly miserable and it kinda helps but it really doesnt.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:16 PM   #10
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

the only funny thing david sedaris ever did was tell a story about something amy sedaris did.