Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2018, 04:40 PM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default John Force expected to explode fan-designed funny car at Gatornationals next weekend

https://www.nhra.com/news/2018/force...le-event-title

Quote:
Seven-time and defending Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals Funny Car champ John Force will race a fan-designed Peak Antifreeze and Coolant Chevrolet Camaro SS at the upcoming NHRA Gatornationals, March 16-18.

Force will be riding in style at Gainesville Raceway with his special-design new Camaro. Peak reached out to fans across the nation for creative designs. William Codianni, 22, from San Diego, was selected from a group of finalist to have his “American Made” themed design adorn Force’s hot rod.

“There are no bigger American classics than the Chevrolet Camaro and John Force,” said Codianni. “I have so much pride in having my design a part of John Force and his Camaro Funny Car. What they both stand for as far as respect of the country and what the flag stands for is amazing.”

“I got an email about a week after the deadline and I thought there was no way I could win. It was in the morning and I was rubbing the sleep out of my eyes but I called the number and I couldn’t believe it when they said I had won,” added Codianni.

When Codianni is not supporting John Force Racing, Peak and the NHRA he is attending races at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona as well as designing cars for his friends for racing themed video games.

“I have been to Pomona about 20 times and it is the only track where I have seen an NHRA national event. I can’t wait to see the track in Gainesville and I know it will be an amazing experience,” summed up Codianni.

Codianni will be taking his father with him to the Gatornationals as a thank you for taking him to his first NHRA national event in 2000.

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:43 PM   #2
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

shit is going to look majestic as fuck when it gets blasted 80 feet in the air after the engine lets go

Old 03-10-2018, 05:18 PM   #3
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on board for renaming lots of stuff to the gatornationals
Old 03-17-2018, 07:12 AM   #4
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Oh dang y'all, this car blowed up so early that he might have time to blow up another one this weekend.

Old 03-17-2018, 03:01 PM   #5
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk