Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #21
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Many Happy Returns.
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #22
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Not that it matters but they actually rejected WL towards the end of last week.

I am not a fan of Assange, I have never been a fan of his, and Obama would have earned a tremendous measure of respect with me if he had drone struck him off the face of the earth before he had the chance to publish the first batch of cables.

Anonymous are young and frankly a bit romantic to the point of naive in their politics. Assange was the worst type of anarchist; the type in it for himself. I remain frustrated that it took Anonymous this long to recognize it but I applaud them for having the courage to do their about face.

I think he (Assange) started out on the right track, and got in over his head before all hell broke loose with Bradley Manning etc

I also think he is being accused of sexual crimes he didn't commit

I think this man has been held captive and his business model stifled. It's not even about Julian Assange anymore imo

Not sure if you read the statement(s) from Anonymous today. They claim that Wikileaks 'sold out' (moreless) I disagree

I do think that the momentum of this movement for internet purity is being derailed. Assange is only a figurehead of the movement

the establishment is winning

the fact that Anonymous is backing off and distancing themselves from Wikileaks is not a good sign imo

I don't understand why Wiki is imposing a mandatory donation though.

I read the statement in full.

Wikileaks forcing mandatory 'donations' is bad business. seems like they have less credibility now if browsing certain files requires a payment.

sigh
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #23
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Manning is a defector and a sabateur.

Assange is an opportunistic criminal posing as an anarchist.

Both have undermined the central currency of global security.

That Wikileaks has adopted a pay scheme is only the most obvious indication of the egos behind the monitors.

And yes I read their statement. Last week.
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #24
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Manning is a defector and a sabateur.

Assange is an opportunistic criminal posing as an anarchist.

potentially violent discussion here folks...

you are calling Bradley Manning a 'traitor' then Tine ?

and calling Julian Assange an 'anarchist' ?

that is such nonsense

these guys are patriots for liberating INFORMATION

So as I understand this...you are in favor of burying information ?

How can you accuse either of these individuals of not acting in the best interests of the people of this nation.

They aren't 'anarchists' or 'traitors'...that is retarded

ohhhhhhhh shit

ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT AMIRITE ??
Old 10-15-2012, 09:46 AM   #25
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

American foreign policy cannot be implemented transparently.

Btw neither can anyone elses.

Anyone seeking to undermine America's capacity to perform diplomacy securely does not have your best interests in mind, sorry to break it to you.

Romney is not a statesman, hes a Mormon, and as such he will never be taken seriously on the global stage. This makes him bad for America, and by extension bad for the global economy.

Obama also suffers from this because hes a god awful statesman as well, but despite his fundamental lack of sophistication and political dexterity, he remains a lesser evil by far than Romney.

But yeah by all means, have another drink and spout off some more neo-liberal drivel about how America should dismantle its security apparatus because you're somehow "above it".
Old 10-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #26
Tyde

Bradley Manning did the right thing

he leaked cables that showed the world how corrupt this war effort is

Tine I'm shocked you aren't applauding that gesture

I don't get how he is a 'traitor'.

I think he was a pissed off soldier who decided to man-up and sacrifice his career for leaking information that could make a real impact on foreign policy

I'm so confused how you see these guys as criminals

(edit)

let me respond to your last post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #27
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

First off, I apologize for being frosty with you. Im terribly tired of people who'se world is the size of a fucking postage stamp raging against the very things that keep them alive. Not that I lump you in that category, its just a factor.

Second off, the statement that leaking cables is somehow good for the national interests I decry as false.

This is an unimaginably hostile world. Diplomacy is something very different than what the dictionary tells us.

Stability is all that matters; stability yields controlled growth and the ability to decide what policies are implemented to promote it.

Blood must be spilled, often actually, to maintain that stability.

You say the war was corrupt. I say we need the Baghdad embassy as a secondary middle eastern intelligence source in case Israel gets glassed by Iran. To me, there is no corruption whatsoever. Its rather straight forward actually.

And yes, I regret that Iraqis died to achieve that end. But Iraqis died under Saddam as well, of course.

But in my mind I weigh their loss on one side of the scale, and on the other I weigh the benefits, and Im comfortable with the equity.

Perhaps you are not. That's fine of course, who am I to question your morals?

But know this; to degrade the American security machine may seem "punk as shit" but the people its working so hard to subvert are misanthropic cavemen who sincerely believe they can murder with impunity and be rewarded with virgins and lucre in The Great Beyond.

Im comfortable supporting Team America given who the opposition consists of, and I support without reservation the aggressive sanctioning of those who would undermine that cause.

Comments

I want you in my bed
Old 10-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #28
Tyde

Quote:
American foreign policy cannot be implemented transparently.

Btw neither can anyone elses.

Anyone seeking to undermine America's capacity to perform diplomacy securely does not have your best interests in mind, sorry to break it to you.

Romney is not a statesman, hes a Mormon, and as such he will never be taken seriously on the global stage. This makes him bad for America, and by extension bad for the global economy.

Obama also suffers from this because hes a god awful statesman as well, but despite his fundamental lack of sophistication and political dexterity, he remains a lesser evil by far than Romney.

But yeah by all means, have another drink and spout off some more neo-liberal drivel about how America should dismantle its security apparatus because you're somehow "above it".

Hmmmm

OK

I don't recall chosing an affiliation to either party

I want to stick to the subject matter of the last few posts, not declaring my candidacy to either of the lesser of 2 evils.

I'm surprised that you are badmouthing Anonymous and Julian Assange.

My understanding is that both are promoting the liberation of information. Until recently.

as of today, Anonymous has yanked their support for Wikileaks because of javascript designed to force 'donations'

I'm not clear why you are so opposed to the idea of shared information on the net

elaborate ?
Old 10-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #29
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Also, dongs.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #30
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

go ham on fools nonstop rico

Tags
bday wish= a friend, hoser jonesing for a methadone fix, jack daniels aids cocktails on the beach, rofl tine taking jewdy ideas serious, winnie ate hosers heroin