Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Site is back at this domain. . .

Until we can fix the main domain, it will be hosted here. If you're reading this, please spread the word about the .org link.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:14 AM   #2
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Scooter is trying to get it sorted but the dude has much more serious issues at hand first.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 10-18-2012, 05:33 AM   #3
SIPOWICZ
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond reputeSIPOWICZ has a reputation beyond repute

Comments

die in a fire

Last edited by gay sex; 10-27-2012 at 08:46 PM.
SIPOWICZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

so what happened then vaughn did we get hacked by the russian mafia or what ?
Old 10-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Some folks toddled to close to the sun.

Comments

ROFL

Quote:
. . .

Old 10-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #6
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

This shit could have really fucked me actually. I still haven't managed to sort out some fucking VISA shit. And I spent 40 min with Thai police in their watchtower being strip-searched and drug-tested and basically sweating me to find out how much they could get.

I was in big fucking trouble at one point, because there was a Thai kid they brought in around 20 or 22 or so, and either they were putting drugs on him or he was carrying drugs, because they cracked a white cap open and they were tasting it and looking at me out of the corner of their eyes. It might have just been a psychological ploy but omg was it working.

And the entire time if they'd realised the complex dates mess in the legal but...legalish VISA mess I've got, well I would have had a bit of a fucking problem on my hands.

I got out of it in the end purely by accident by telling Truth without even trying to manipulate. They were really fucking hostile at one point around the half hour mark when they yelled at me to take my jeans off and I didn't understand because I thought they meant socks and they yelled again in frustration because they weren't the cool, calm and collected kind; they were under stress and pressure and I was fucking trying to keep it together.

They angrily demanded to know why I'd been in their country so long and I told them the Truth. I hate Christians. They stared at me and I tried to explain what Christians were and I did a prayer charade which FML is the Thai greeting Sawadee-krap and that got confusing but I finally made them understand what Christians were and one had no clue but the other knew and he was a lot softer after that. 5 min later the other one demanded to know whether I had a g/f or a wife and I was honest again, "Thai girls too pretty and too smart for me. The ones I'm interested in have no interest, the ones that are interested in farang...I'm not interested in." We were right near Asoke which is Soi Cowboy at 7pm and the little teeny-boppers were all around the guardhouse and I added..."but I don't even think they like farang, they just pretending and good for them. I like Thailand and I am not here to cause trouble but to stay away from Christians who I hate. Thailand has no Christians, if Thailand lets me stay here I'll be here till I die."

I meant all this, and I never once considered I was saying anything beneficial until the smaller one's chest puffed out maybe 3 inches and his face glowed with pride.

Feels good that emotional currency doesn't it? It's all bullshit of course, cause you can't eat it and I could easily have been lying there but I wasn't obviously. My heart raced in hope at realising I'd just said something very very good, but they were still pretty gruff and around the 40 min mark I thought "I'm fucked." And just when I thought that, they handed me all my cash, IDs, cards and nodded to the door. That was one of the most uncertain walks I've ever done to a door in my life. I had no idea if I was going too fast or too slow so I decided to err on slow as my instincts (always terrible) were screaming GTFO. I didn't look back but I imagine they weren't even looking, having turned back to the TV or something.

But anyway, my point is that I have had enough of this bullshit week. The house will be cleaned. I'm cleaning it. No negotiating with Toddlers. I've offered them all week endlessly, to make a case for their actions and now Jewdonk is giving ME 25 infraction points?

Fix this shit immediately as per instructed. No more giving Toddlers drunk ideas. It's your fault they got those ideas in the first place.

Comments

now this was a post worth reading

HOF rant. FYI, never ask Scooter if he wants butter on top of his pancakes.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #7
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at jewdonk giving ur faggot ass infractions

Comments

lol
Old 10-25-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Rico ur an angel sent from above
Old 10-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #9
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
This shit could have really fucked me actually. I still haven't managed to sort out some fucking VISA shit. And I spent 40 min with Thai police in their watchtower being strip-searched and drug-tested and basically sweating me to find out how much they could get.

I was in big fucking trouble at one point, because there was a Thai kid they brought in around 20 or 22 or so, and either they were putting drugs on him or he was carrying drugs, because they cracked a white cap open and they were tasting it and looking at me out of the corner of their eyes. It might have just been a psychological ploy but omg was it working.

And the entire time if they'd realised the complex dates mess in the legal but...legalish VISA mess I've got, well I would have had a bit of a fucking problem on my hands.

I got out of it in the end purely by accident by telling Truth without even trying to manipulate. They were really fucking hostile at one point around the half hour mark when they yelled at me to take my jeans off and I didn't understand because I thought they meant socks and they yelled again in frustration because they weren't the cool, calm and collected kind; they were under stress and pressure and I was fucking trying to keep it together.

They angrily demanded to know why I'd been in their country so long and I told them the Truth. I hate Christians. They stared at me and I tried to explain what Christians were and I did a prayer charade which FML is the Thai greeting Sawadee-krap and that got confusing but I finally made them understand what Christians were and one had no clue but the other knew and he was a lot softer after that. 5 min later the other one demanded to know whether I had a g/f or a wife and I was honest again, "Thai girls too pretty and too smart for me. The ones I'm interested in have no interest, the ones that are interested in farang...I'm not interested in." We were right near Asoke which is Soi Cowboy at 7pm and the little teeny-boppers were all around the guardhouse and I added..."but I don't even think they like farang, they just pretending and good for them. I like Thailand and I am not here to cause trouble but to stay away from Christians who I hate. Thailand has no Christians, if Thailand lets me stay here I'll be here till I die."

I meant all this, and I never once considered I was saying anything beneficial until the smaller one's chest puffed out maybe 3 inches and his face glowed with pride.

Feels good that emotional currency doesn't it? It's all bullshit of course, cause you can't eat it and I could easily have been lying there but I wasn't obviously. My heart raced in hope at realising I'd just said something very very good, but they were still pretty gruff and around the 40 min mark I thought "I'm fucked." And just when I thought that, they handed me all my cash, IDs, cards and nodded to the door. That was one of the most uncertain walks I've ever done to a door in my life. I had no idea if I was going too fast or too slow so I decided to err on slow as my instincts (always terrible) were screaming GTFO. I didn't look back but I imagine they weren't even looking, having turned back to the TV or something.

But anyway, my point is that I have had enough of this bullshit week. The house will be cleaned. I'm cleaning it. No negotiating with Toddlers. I've offered them all week endlessly, to make a case for their actions and now Jewdonk is giving ME 25 infraction points?

Fix this shit immediately as per instructed. No more giving Toddlers drunk ideas. It's your fault they got those ideas in the first place.

yesterday i learned what farang means, i never knew i would be using that knowledge so soon
Old 10-26-2012, 12:17 AM   #10
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

thats another fine mess you got yourself into the mr wincent,

am interested to hear more about the story, how did you end up in the watchtower to begin with ? sounds like you are incredibly lucky not to have gotten kicked out of the country after spending a few days in the detention center which doesnt seem like fun times.

so whats the story now then are you fucked for getting a new visa or will you still be able to manage it. afaik you can just leave the country, pay a fine and then re-enter no bother but obv you are way more clued up on this that i am.