Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-15-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute
Default official I am 48 years old today thread

so what now folks ?

have to admit, I have no clue what to do with the remaining 20-25 years or so of my life

need some thoughtful ideas

mods please delete any posts from hoser in this thread

warm retards

no the last line is not a typo

Comments

warm retards rep
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #2
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

bring this shit back like a sir.
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

bring this shit back like a sir.

you totally lost me there

translate por favor
Old 10-15-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
Tyde

sometimes I feel like I want to just sit down and write for 2 years about life etc and express ideas and maybe even write a book...

then I have this haunting feeling that in the next decade, all electronic information and data is going to be wiped out from public access, and that society as we know it is headed into a 'dark ages' of sorts.

I'm reluctant to share my thoughts and perspectives or ideas in this environment.

I don't just don't feel comfortable sharing my feelings on a digital platform anymore.

Tine...

what is your take on 'Anonymous' rejecting WikiLeaks today ?
Old 10-15-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
Tyde

not feeling optimistic about drones and the way the financial markets are collapsing

seems to me that that this economic 'recovery' is not realistic

Most elite economists agree that there is a second collapse coming.

Of course this is an election year, so all these stats can be padded and fluffed up

I'm just worried about the state of everything.

Seems like the global infrastructure is hanging on by a pretty thin thread right now.

How much time do we have left ?

honest question I think
Old 10-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #6
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

I'm not sure how much time we have left, what with solar flares and the gypsy apocalypse, but I do know one thing.. Your lack of pog knowledge is going to cause a rift between you and gray slacks that will never be healed.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 AM   #7
Tyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaCobalina View Post
I'm not sure how much time we have left, what with solar flares and the gypsy apocalypse, but I do know one thing.. Your lack of pog knowledge is going to cause a rift between you and gray slacks that will never be healed.

almost clever

not quite

your sarcasm and smug response doesn't really deserve a response

but..

I'm disappointed you of all people can't be bothered to respond to the subject matter with some level of genuine insight

terrible response imo

what a huge let down
Old 10-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #8
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

You're only saying that because you don't know what an epic pog hustler gay sex was, if you were down with pogs you'd like that post alot more, trust me.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:10 AM   #9
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

look, i understand you're a sneeze from 50 and you're feeling depressed about it, and you want to get all Emo about the end of the world and humanity's impending doom, when really it's your own impending doom you're worried about, but i'm just not interested in bleakly speculating about how the world is going to end with you and entertaining this dark train of thought you want to go down. I'd rather talk about sick Slammers

Old 10-15-2012, 08:10 AM   #10
Tyde

aside from all that

how did you like Kane's speech when he fired Mona ?

LOOOOOL

Tags
bday wish= a friend, hoser jonesing for a methadone fix, jack daniels aids cocktails on the beach, rofl tine taking jewdy ideas serious, winnie ate hosers heroin