Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Didn't Care for Django Unchained

what is Quentin Tarantino's deal with the word 'nigger' ?

it was a watchable movie for the most part, but I grew weary of 500 'niggers' in 2 hours

interesting story. I'm going to watch it again to get a better handle on the plot, but I would hardly call this film worthy of a best picture nod on first impression

Jamie Foxx was solid (as usual), but I'm kind of sick and tired of Quentin Tarantino's style of directing

Also, Leonardo DiCaprio needs to stop taking roles where he is trying to play an adult
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs of course like everybody else. Not disputing he is a great filmmaker, but this guy is in love with the word nigger.

Our boy Louis Farrakan is slightly pissed

Quote:
In an interview with YourBlackWorld.net, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Django Unchained: “If a black man came out of that movie thinking like Django and white people came out of that movie seeing the slaughter of white people and they are armed to the teeth, it’s preparation for a race war.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...n-for-Race-War
Old 01-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #3
Tyde

LOL @ yourblackworld.net

really ?
Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #4
Tyde

I understand that Tarantino is attempting to make a highly creative and controversial film about slavery in the mid 1800's.

But I think the use of the word 'nigger' was excessive to the point of being obvious and tiresome

The film could have been just as entertaining with a more tempered script

Tarantino is just trying to piss people off.

Shout out to Samuel L. Jackson for selling out once again
Old 01-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #5
Willie McAboutThatLife
Confirmed Fatass Oklahoma Meth-head, and then let's not forget that whole thief thing. . .

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Willie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond repute

Willie McAboutThatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #6
Tyde

lol at the tags with no replies
Old 01-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Tyde

props to Willie for having 5 different ghost town forums bookmarked on Firefox

Comments

tyde poker 1.0, 2.0. 3.0...
Old 01-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #8
Willie McAboutThatLife
Confirmed Fatass Oklahoma Meth-head, and then let's not forget that whole thief thing. . .

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Willie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post
props to Willie for having 5 different ghost town forums bookmarked on Firefox

you will always have been banned from more forums than i read
Willie McAboutThatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #9
Tyde

you are clicking back and forth on multiple poker forums in the middle of the night because you have a terrible and pathetic boring life

on a side note, don't ever send me private messages ever again asking me about growing dope

clown
Old 01-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #10
Tyde

you will never be banned from any poker forum because you are incredibly boring and always have been

everything you post is forgettable

stop PMing me you fucking douchebag

Tags
ape eats black people cakemix, get used to mexican brick, hoser just got a boner, miri is a mexican brickhouse, nigger, oven waxing that ass, vwls is a nagger, vwls smokes nigger weed