Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute
Default who keeps outing my tags? faggot

You know, sometimes its just kind of fun to ANONYMOUSLY and harmlessly tag shit, but some gutless fucking cocksucker keeps using his mod powers to "out" my tags.

tell me who the fuck you are so I can verbally ass rape you a few times. Otherwise, continue to be the pathetic wielder of your god-like mod powers and die of aids. What are you, 12 years old? Dick

warm regards, assface

Comments

agree outing tags is hecka ghey
DRK Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
You know, sometimes its just kind of fun to ANONYMOUSLY and harmlessly tag shit, but some gutless fucking cocksucker keeps using his mod powers to "out" my tags.

tell me who the fuck you are so I can verbally ass rape you a few times. Otherwise, continue to be the pathetic wielder of your god-like mod powers and die of aids. What are you, 12 years old? Dick

warm regards, assface

This is nothing else that hasn't already been said. If PFA/DD wasn't so horrible I'd probably not post here either. There are some redeeming features, but still a group of dbags who get off being "12 years old". Deal.
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:51 PM   #3
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

I wasn't doing it before, but you can go ahead and assume it's me in the future, you giant ginger snap.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:38 AM   #4
DRK Star

DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

You're an ass, Cobson. Seriously, total dick move. I would expect a child to do that.

Pud

Comments

can't you read, I said I didn't do it, but I will in the future

pointing the negativity cannon in the wrong direction is never classy
Old 07-12-2012, 12:45 AM   #5
DRK Star

I voluntarily removed myself from IST because a few of you sensitive little niggers started to cry about the possibility of me ruining your little surprise for someone (Really?!....fucking clowns...like I would run off and tattle like a child) and I didn't want your pampers getting wet. Now this shit again?

Go circle jerk, Cobson.

Comments

learn to read you fucking idiot
Old 07-12-2012, 12:49 AM   #6
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

i made the steerpike tag
Old 07-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #7
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

What tag was revealed to who, DRK?
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 AM   #8
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

rofl i made the tag drk tagging to hard on gambles juggalo thread i am sure thats the one he is tilting over
Old 07-12-2012, 01:40 AM   #9
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i love how you are calling other people overly sensitive when you are the one making threads like this you fucking clown.

there is no conspiracy against you and nobody used any special mod powers to out your precious tags. i was online at the same time as you when you made them. just thought i would add one of my own because you know, sometimes its just kind of fun to ANONYMOUSLY and harmlessly tag shit,
Old 07-12-2012, 02:40 AM   #10
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

rofl voluntarily removed you were getting thrown out the second someone got around to it you obsessed baby
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alphonse does tricks for catnip, alphonse rules you fags, bad apple spoiling the fun, britney did it again, drk is a welfare nigger, drk is god, drk star is hecka jejune, drk star seems legit, drk tagging too hard, drk tags post-op trannies, drk's iq=sack o' hammers, leave drks tags alone, mental midgets, micon did it, sit on my face lindsay, steerpike banged dolores o'riordan, the butthurt is strong with this one, what kind of dick does that?