Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Survivor 20 news for scooter since he is a huge fan and stuff

Jeff Probst revealed the cast of 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' during the People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night.

The cast features twenty former players that fans either love or love to hate -- and after seeing the roster, we can't wait.

The one notable exception is that, although the season is a 10-year anniversary celebration of the show, it won't feature any contestants from the first season.

Producers tried to include season 1 winner Richard Hatch, but he was still under house arrest at the time and was denied permission to fly to Samoa, where the season was shot.

But one of the names we're most excited to see return is Russell Hantz, who was robbed of the million dollar prize last season. Being in the final two, Russell was home only a few weeks after completing the season before he heading back to the Pacific island.

Some other contestants we're looking forward to watching in action again include James 'J.T.' Thomas, 'Coach' Ben Wade, Tyson Apostol, 'Boston' Rob Mariano, Colby Donaldson, Amanda Kimmel and, of course, Rupert Boneham.

Here's how the Heroes and Villains teams shape up:

Heroes
Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands)
Colby Donaldson (Australian Outback)
James 'J.T.' Thomas (Tocantins)
Candice Woodcock (Cook Islands)
Jessica 'Sugar' Kiper (Gabon)
Stephenie LaGrossa (Palau)
Amanda Kimmell (China)
James Clement (China)
Cirie Fields (Panama)
Tom Westman (Palau)

Villains
Tyson Apostol (Tocantins)
'Coach' Benjamin Wade (Tocantins)
'Boston' Rob Mariano (Marquesas)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Pearl Islands)
Jerri Manthey (Australian Outback)
Parvati Shallow (Cook Islands)
Danielle DiLorenzo (Panama)
Randy Bailey (Gabon)
Russell Hantz (Samoa)
Courtney Yates (China)

Check out a quick video roundup of the cast, as shown at the awards, below:

Jeff Probst assesses each member of the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' cast:

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' premieres on February 11, 2010.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #2
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure I like the idea of "all-star" Survivor. I'll try and check it out though.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:55 AM   #3
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

i dont watch survivor and you are a fag for saying that cenzo

Comments

you are the fag sir
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

basically the only difference from a regular game is that there is more strategy involved in how they get rid of people, in a regular game they just get rid of the old people or skinny/fat bitches first

also since everyone knows eachother it can get really personal and you can watch people get emotionally and pyschologically hurt which is always fun

tomorrow i will start an official thread and give indepth analysis will be a tight thread imo

"There is nobody there that can beat me in anything that takes talent."
that was mormon hof imo

Comments

no ur the fag all star has to be better i assume
Old 01-11-2010, 02:04 AM   #5
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

fuck did you knot read my 2nd paragraph
Old 01-11-2010, 02:07 AM   #6
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Comments

coke sub
Old 01-11-2010, 02:09 AM   #7
gay sex

also im coincidentally watching a show called inside cocaine submarines
Old 01-11-2010, 02:26 AM   #8
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

it is better because people get hurt where it coutns; in the head dumbazz

also both all star seasons really werent "all star" more like mostly stars sfo them ykwimd
Old 01-11-2010, 02:28 AM   #9
gay sex

ill accept that apology
Old 01-11-2010, 02:31 AM   #10
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

imo these 3 shouldnt even have been in consideration for the show
Candice Woodcock (Cook Islands)
Danielle DiLorenzo (Panama)
Courtney Yates (China)

and you could make very good cases that these 2 shouldnt have been on the show eaither
Randy Bailey (Gabon)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Pearl Islands)

more indepth anal tomorrow

Tags
jim being a pal, survivor