Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 08-15-2016, 01:01 PM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Went to a Crossdresser Bar last night (Trip Report)

Tanya, a friend of the gal who is flying me out to Coachella to be her toy for the week, called me tonight and asked me if I would take her downtown and drop her off at a club her friends were going to. I was still awake so I said sure. Im wearing like a button up shirt (nothing special) and some old light blue denim jeans and leather rockports. I was just planning on dropping her off and leaving. She tells me to come in and have one drink and meet her friends that were going there. One of them is her hairdresser, a gay guy about 5'7, really good looking and his friends. Well, I had no idea who his friends were going to be.

In he walks, with some other gay guy and their friend Alexus, who is this Italian looking gal, 5'7 with the most banging body. She is wearing a black skimpy skin tight dress with these metallic studs all over her arms, and thigh high boots. She has some piercing blue contact lenses that make her look like Megan Fox. 36D implants as well and no waist. GORGEOUS.

Ok, NOW I feel like staying for a bit. We are all hanging out and they said their other friends are pulling up right now. One gay guy and these other gals they know. The club is starting to fill up...its basically a stage, tables all around it and the dj booth and two bar areas, with 12 disco balls near the center of the ceiling and lasers all over the place. If you were on halucinogenics, you would basically be fucked in this place. I would have just puddled and laid down on the floor starring at the ceiling, it was that trippy. I took a quick video, but you cant tell how crazy it was.

So, the gay friend walks in...tall black guy, good looking and the girls....

The girls......

In walk 3 of the hottest pieces of ass I have ever witnessed. A short brunette with fake tits, a 5'7 brunette with fake tits in a tight dress, and a blond who may have had the most kick ass tits I have ever seen up close. Im guessing 38D's that were busting out of her white one piece dress, that barely covered her ass, and white boots. She might have been a size 0 she was so skinny, totally tan and just staggeringly hot. About 5'9. Tanya knew I was about to jizz in my pants just looking at her. Well, all of us get two tables together, and I end up being the only guy sitting with these three new gals, with Tanya a few feet away from me at the other table. The Megan Fox gal keeps talking to me and it turns out she grew up 1/2 mile from me and went to one of the schools I went to. She is probably late 20's, along with the other gals.

Tanya then tells me something I probably didnt need to hear at this point....the gay guys all fuck these girls all the time, and the girls all work at SCORES GENTLEMENS CLUB. That sounds about right to me. They all look like fuck toys. I was sitting here with them, looking like a ragged-ass bum in my crappy clothes, stubble growing, and I knew I was not going to have ANY game looking like this. Painful...

So, back to the show. This was some new event at this club where they had cross dressers performing stage acts, and then there was some type of talent competition after that. These guys/girls (couldnt actually tell a few of them...if they were guys, bravo!) were dressed up in outrageous costumes and danced around the crowd, with tips being handed out to them. It was great when the SCORES girls would get up from their seats and go tip the performers...all the straight guys in the crowd were just drooling. One blond "gal" was performing in pasties and had a really nice set of tits. I mean, big full implants. If she was a guy, I couldnt tell, but I am going to assume she was a guy. He/she even came by to get tips, and of course, leans in and gives me a peck on the cheek. One guy looked exactly like Rhianna, another looked like Diana Ross, and another looked exactly like Lady GaGa. One guy walked out on stage, and wore a sheer bra, and I'll be dammed...the guy had a great set of tits! Nice small C implants! Was creepy looking at em, but they were nice. Well done brother!

The shortest gal and I chatted briefly, but it was too loud to keep going. Surprising, there were some really hot women in the place tonight, along with the expected gay men everywhere.

Tanya, as we leave to come home, tells me, "If we could have stayed out later, they were all going to go back to my hairstylists house...we could have gone over there and maybe you could have fucked one of the dancers."...

sigh...

All around, was fun. Only weird part was handing dollar bills to crossdressers, and they purposely grab my hand really tight when taking the money. Sneaky little Faggots.

http://www.borispoker.com/boris78/13...ip-report.html
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote