Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 08-16-2016, 05:08 AM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Six years ago today

HarleyDanger started taking a cocktail of unregulated supplements to increase the volume of his ejaculate. This may have contributed to his untimely death.

http://www.borispoker.com/boris78/14...sive-load.html

Quote:
I've decided my load is pretty weak, i haven't measured it yet but i'd say it's like 1-2mil.

Life is just too short not to be busting huge loads

I've decided to start taking supplements to increase my load size. I'm reading a 10x load size increase is possible. Imagine the G/F's surprise to 10x increase all over her face....

I'm going to start with this "load increaser" stack (a stack is a supplement combo) I stole off another forum.

Morning:

1 Ejaculoid capsule (for libido/semen volume)
1 Ogoplex capsule (for prostate health/ejaculatory strength/semen volume) only one capsule per day
3 Lecithin gel capsules (for semen quality/volume)
1 ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate) capsule (for sperm health/motility/volume)
4 tablespoons (52 ml) of ON Liquid Amino 2222 (for overall semen quality, stronger erections)
2 stalks of celery (110 grams) (for semen volume)
20 ounces of water (for semen volume)

Evening:

1 Ejaculoid capsule (for libido/semen volume) - Only take this dose if you're going to have sex within the hour. The Yohimbe may keep you awake all night and you'll be hornier due to additional Maca in your system. I've taken the 2nd dose of the new formulation and I haven't had any adverse effects, other than the horniness and sleep issues.
3 Lecithin gel capsules (for semen quality/volume)
1 ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate) capsule (for sperm health/motility/volume)
4 tablespoons (52 ml) of ON Liquid Amino 2222 (for overall semen quality, stronger erections)
2 stalks of celery (110 grams) (for semen volume)
20 ounces of water (for semen volume)

I would very much like fellow Boris members to join me in this, as it will be interesting to compare results.

from this...

to THIS...

Maybe we can post pics of a load we've blown on to a pic of Gambles wife for a standardized comparison?

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 01:48 PM   #2
cockjockey
Skatz #1 Tool Combatant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
cockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond reputecockjockey has a reputation beyond repute

kegal exercises are the answer to distance, as joke stated. But, personally, my main concern is yield. I'd prefer to pour tub worth over her head than shoot a spitball from across the room.

I remember the first time i had a wank, i was lying on my back in my single bed and the load shot up about 4 foot in the air and landed on a lego city i had set up beside the bed. I vividly remember being surprised at far the shit shot. Those were the salad days of distance shooting for me.
cockjockey is offline   Reply With Quote