Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-30-2016, 12:07 AM   #1
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lol Black People -- This is really getting out of hand. . .

We're seeing more and more of them turning on the people that allow them to have these opinions in the first place. The white guy in the video's last name is Goldstein, rofl. . .

I wonder how she would have responded had someone pointed out that Vikings, Celts, Greeks etc. all rocked dreads thousands of years ago? I'm in no way defending this cartoon character white guy as a person, but this is an excellent contrast of the dangerous kind of far lefts fucks and the peaceful.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 12:15 AM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

not pictured is othello in the background ready to sucker punch that white guy
Old 03-30-2016, 12:18 AM   #3
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

This is another thing that has been out of hand for a few years now. I would say that at least a third of black people under 35 believe that Egyptians were a charcoal black civilization, and that somehow even if this were true, and it's 100% factually not, it's important to them and a huge part of their identity. The one third estimate is being very conservative. I promise you that the cunt in the video is one of these afrocentrist morons.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 03-30-2016, 12:20 AM   #4
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

i feel like vaughn got carjacked at a whataburger and hes now super woke about the blacks
Old 03-30-2016, 12:25 AM   #5
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Black people are also going to be ultimately responsible for electing the most corrupt and least qualified president in the history of our country when Hillary wins -- their overwhelming support of her in the south is the entire reason why she is beating Bernie.

Honestly, where does this welfare state and black American culture end up? Like in 50 years, how's it going to be? I am honestly afraid to imagine the world post 2050 at the rate it's going. The country is balkanized to the point that this isn't sustainable, and no one wants to admit it. And the flood of immigrants is acting as a catalyst for it to come to a head.

Quote:
. . .

Last edited by VaughnP; 03-30-2016 at 04:52 AM.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:26 AM   #6
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
i feel like vaughn got carjacked at a whataburger and hes now super woke about the blacks

I've always been super woke about blacks. I think I have too much of a tan and am too large of person to worry about them in public. Black girls also actually dig me.

Quote:
. . .

Old 03-30-2016, 12:26 AM   #7
gay sex

VAUGHN GETTING REAL YALL
Old 03-30-2016, 12:27 AM   #8
gay sex

but seriously whats gonna happen is were all gonna cluster in like boise and discuss pork belly recipes as we ride out the end of the southern states
Old 03-30-2016, 12:27 AM   #9
gay sex

like well pretend to get into hockey also 2040 is gonna be real
Old 03-30-2016, 12:28 AM   #10
gay sex

jim will literally hitchhike there and we will feel bad and provide him shelter and wrestling vhs's