SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #21
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Holy toledo
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #22
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

I was in Ratchada the other day buying glass and it was like 6pm and I saw one of the cutest girls I've ever seen walk into a medium-range 'massage' place and I had to follow her in, she was too cute. I slammed money down onto the table softly and the manager called out her name and she was delighted to get a customer so early...

That is, until she saw me. And screwed up her face. gosh she was cute.

Kinda half-hoping there was a perfectly non-obvious reason for her reaction, I followed her to the 'massage' room where she was clearly not psyched. I don't wanna sleep with someone who doesn't want to sleep with me but I wanted to know why. I thought it was these faggot jeans I was wearing for the first time. I'm really dumb.

She didn't understand when I refused to have a shower, and refused to lie down. She spoke really good English, she just didn't get it. I'm like "why would I want you to do something you don't want to do? do people do that?"

Apparently, you fucking creeps and sociopaths do. And what's more, you make them feel shitty and dirty too; what with your Catholic guilt and all.

She didn't like white guys because we're creeps. I think I understood.

This world is filled with sociopaths who make people do things they don't want to do. How perfectly fucked up.

Then on top of that, they infect others with their transferred emotional degradation and awkwardness and guilt and shame and...Christians just make everyone feel as filthy and icky as them. But then I knew that second bit already. I've met some 'Christians' before.

For a Thai, she was very expressive and honest - and so fucking cute just unbelievable - so as I was leaving I gave her 2000 baht craftily hoping she would suddenly want to sleep with me.

But no. She just said "thanks."

So then I went home. Pretty sure I have the faggot jeans to blame.

Comments

Its her job, very few hookers would sleep with the customers if it wasnt for the money changing hands.

obv bad decisions in the wardrobe to blame
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #23
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
SkyNigger: without critical feedback i cannot improve. it's not like i'm going to go to class

I hate replying to rep but in this case i will.

This is one of the things that tilts me the most about your writing. Often you will start telling a story then go off on a massive tangent, start ranting about the bible or whatever and then not finish the story. It seems like when you write you dive right in there with a basic idea and then basically make it up as you go along. Maybe you need to make a plan before you start and stick to it.

For sure i am not the best person to be giving feedback as i m not much of a writer as i lack the patience but that is my opinion. If you did decide to write a book about your life it would definately make interesting reading. I would certainly be keen to read it am sure many others would and not just those who know you through the forums.

Maybe a good way to try and get started would be to break your life down in to different stages and then start writing a little bit about each one. Make sure you keep each chapter just about that subject and then add to them or change them later on. Try to avoid coming across as preaching to the reader and just concentrate on your experiences.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #24
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get skynigger really but if he is trying to become a better writer and isn't just total off the top ranting about his beliefs then he really needs to slow down the whole catholic guilt. It gets to be too repetitive. I honestly don't get a lot of it but people really aren't that based on their religion. I find a lot of it creepy myself. Observations etc are good. Writing off everyone as a catholic toddler becomes repetitive. Skynigger is like a preacher on here. Everything becomes a sermon. Thats not going to be most people's cup of tea.
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #25
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshit View Post
I don't get skynigger really but if he is trying to become a better writer and isn't just total off the top ranting about his beliefs then he really needs to slow down the whole catholic guilt. It gets to be too repetitive. I honestly don't get a lot of it but people really aren't that based on their religion. I find a lot of it creepy myself. Observations etc are good. Writing off everyone as a catholic toddler becomes repetitive. Skynigger is like a preacher on here. Everything becomes a sermon. Thats not going to be most people's cup of tea.

Toddlers don't like being told what to do.

Grownups love it.

I love being preached at. My only stipulation is it has to be coherent. In this world of expressed screaming, people think it's okay to just say how they feel.

That's it. No logic. No reason. Just insanity.

You know, I speak about some pretty important things. But as I'm pretty lazy and probably not going to plan or get better, what would be good if someone could tell me which bits were terrible or which bits were decent (I should be able to pay someone to do this bullshit). bah

there's no point anyway. I just don't know what else to do...
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:18 AM   #26
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

@SkyNigger
Old 10-29-2014, 03:29 AM   #27
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJgOimrO2GU
Old 11-23-2014, 09:10 AM   #28
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Sonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond repute

Religion is insane, I can prove it. The average insane person is mislead by their feelings such that when they become aware of the con, they internalize the experience as such "Logically, in this spot a person would do x, so I'm going to do THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Cuz, I dunno, it just FEELS like the right thing to do. I know better, I do...but I go with my gut/how I feel anyway. I don't know why,I just go with my gut, my "instincts," my insane feelings."

Why would imagined feelings divert a genuine human being away from what they're supposed to be doing? Simple, it happened like so- One night "I KNOW I'm not supposed to have sex with you, it's wrong to give away my VIRGINITY but...it just Feels Right to be so..Naughty..It Feels so Good.."

Yup, it does. It sure does feel good , doesn't it? Being naughty, I mean.
Naughty doing what you're supposed to be doing ERRR nope I mean ONLY WHORES, SLUTS AND PROSTITUTES HAVE SEX BEFORE THEY'RE MARRIED. As if a natural fact!

But religion ain't Natural at all...

When you feel like doing the opposite of you're supposed to be doing, you're insane.

Religion is insane.

Sonatine's hidden salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:13 AM   #29
Sonatine's hidden salami
world's worst prostitute

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Sonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond reputeSonatine's hidden salami has a reputation beyond repute

haven't proofread/ain't gonna but I guarantee 110% that what you just saw happen was meant to be and that Scuter has no equal

and that's a fact

Sonatine's hidden salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:14 AM   #30
gay sex

honestly grape i would trade 8 minutes of a scuter for a mediocre ayce sushi