Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-26-2014, 07:35 AM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default chi fang is this true?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1985845

Quote:
Drunk Chinese man falls into container full of raw sewage on shortcut home from bar

The man was ordered home from the bar by his angry wife and took the shortcut to save time and avoid her wrath.

BY LEE MORAN NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Friday, October 24, 2014, 9:54 AM

Disgraced Chi Fang, who spent the night curled up in their pet's dog house, said: "Even the dog didn't want to be near me and went inside. "I guess that's taught me a lesson."

A drunk Chinese man ordered home from a bar by his angry wife tried to take a shortcut to save time — but ended up falling into a raw sewage tank.

Chi Fang feared the wrath of his furious spouse so much that he decided to cross a usually unused bridge in a bid to shave vital minutes off his journey.

But, as he made his way over the narrow platform, the woozy 42-year-old — who'd been drinking with pals all day — had to stop and vomit. He then leaned too far over the railing and toppled head-first into a container packed full of human feces.

With his cell phone submerged in the excrement, he was forced to scream for help until passersby spotted him and called cops.

Fang was eventually hauled out to safety. He ran back to his Wuhu home, in the eastern Anhui District, dripping with excrement.

His livid wife Lei, 37, then ordered him to sleep outside in their pet dog's kennel.

Fang said he had learned a valuable lesson from the incident, adding: "The dog didn't even want to be near me and went inside."

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:58 AM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

i feel like some 43 year old white guy saw this story tonight, and is literally waiting till monday at work when someones like uugh i cant believe i spilled coffee on myself, and hes ready with OH YEA REALLY YOU THINK YOURE HAVING A BAD DAY check this out and hes spends the rest of the day super proud of himself with a sense of fulfillment
Old 10-26-2014, 08:03 AM   #3
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

and then he goes home and watches lethal weapon 2, OH ITS RUNNING ON HBO PEOPLE