Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2020, 10:39 PM   #11
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Donald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually very worried about Sammy
I have a backup home for him in case I die but the lady is 70something herself so what if she dies too??? i dont know what to do Sammy cannot survive out there in the wild....
Donald trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 10:44 PM   #12
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Donald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond repute

This is frustrating if the virus plays out like I am expecting it to we are facing economic collapse and eventual restructuring of our entire civilization. I am not joking local businesses like the one i work for cannot survive too long if people stop going to work shopping IF MOST OF THEM DIE AND HOSPITALS AND MORGUES ARE ALL OVERWHELMED GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

everybody comes sniveling to the government to step in and keep the lights on and before you know it our capitalist economy will be a fading memory. This piece of shit virus is threatening our entire way of life WONG I EXPECT MEN LIKE YOU TO HAVE BETTER ANSWERS WHAT AMMI SUPPOSED TO DO???? Hide out in the fucking woods??

This sucks!
Old 03-02-2020, 11:06 PM   #13
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

you should quit doing drugs and get a job and move out of your moms house
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 01:39 AM   #14
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Scared to death coworkers are telecommuting i just spent all that i hath on cat food and litter and im sending mike to live with his daughter for a couple months
Old 03-03-2020, 05:28 AM   #15
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Wong my cat plays fetch and you can see your own reflection practically walking across my floors

Just sayin
Old 03-03-2020, 05:29 AM   #16
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Knowing I might die soon i just hit walmart for a wiring kit so i can hookup this amp and sub i found on the freeway mere hours after silently wishing for such a thing

Who says God isnt listening hmm?
Old 03-03-2020, 05:31 AM   #17
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
you should quit doing drugs and get a job and move out of your moms house

My mom and I do not speak you should know this already
Old 03-03-2020, 09:28 AM   #18
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you should quit the drugs and patch things up with your mom and move back into her house and then get a job and move back out of her house and then talk to her like once or twice a week on the telephone
Old 03-03-2020, 07:49 PM   #19
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

She moved to lodi area miles and miles from any city so that wont work. If she gets sick maybe but then my life will be in shambles anyway
Old 03-04-2020, 01:15 AM   #20
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

oh, well there's definitely no jobs in lodi, you should probably just keep doing meth