Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Real Talk About Subjective Immortality with Sonatine

I acknowledge the argument that "everyone will be immortal" should follow if a survivor outcome is possible for all life-threatening events. The flaw in that argument, I suggest, is that dying is rarely a binary event; it is a progressive process. The quantum suicide thought experiment attempts to isolate all possible outcomes for the duration of the thought experiment. That isolation delays decoherence in such a way that the subjective experience of the superposition is illustrated. It is only within the confines of such an abstract quantum scenario that an observer finds they defy all odds.
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
Harley
Administrator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Harley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond repute

waiting on black girl on hole in the wall gif
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

by the end ull get what i did here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lfTfTuj9g
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #4
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

hashtag #dudemcconaghuey?
Old 03-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
gay sex

REHASHTAG IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER, cuz immortality was what i was referencing
Old 03-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

forever?

vegas books have set the o/u for your lifespan at next tuesday you derelict fruit

Comments

rofl how dumb are you

derelict fruit
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #7
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute

hey man im part of the universe and the universe is part of me dawgs
GAMBLE-BOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Hey man. I'm a mormon. When i die i become the God of my very own planet. Sfo
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #9
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rum Dick View Post
Hey man. I'm a mormon. When i die i become the God of my very own planet. Sfo

When you die I will be sad. However, I will fuck all of your wives in your honor. Unless they're over 24. Then I'll sell them.

behemoth old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:48 AM   #10
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
When you die I will be sad. However, I will fuck all of your wives in your honor. Unless they're over 24. Then I'll sell them.

Not following the grammar here- I think you meant something like

"My dear friend RUm Tum Tiger,

When you pass away bro, realtalk- I will probably cry. OK, not probably... I want to add something important bro, if anything happens to you I will do as any good friend would and make hot love to your wife's anus until she is healed from within. I know you would want her to be happy after you are gone and women seem to get real happy when I fuck'em hard in the ass so the logic is, ilke, solid. After my thick pulsating member perorates her sweet sweet rectum over and over again, and then over some more, she will be restored and ready to move on in life. I know it's a lot to promise you and quite frankly I don't now how I'll manage, but you have my word that *you can count on me.

When I say "hey bro, you know we BFFL right here!", I mean it. The pumping bro-fist at the end is like inscribing into dying the cast and all that bro, it's our commitment to each other forever, till death do us part. You may die but you will be living right here in my heart and that's a promise. In fact, you will probably share my aunts urn with her and her cat cuz then you wouldn't be lonely. See I always have you in my heart bro, real talk... Realtalk...I bet I could get a amen right now if you were here bro that's how real it is in this room right now."

Best,

Your BFFL,

Behemoth

"*" defined as follows= Behemoth cock and all subsidiary organs reserve the right to outright deny any snaggletoothed old biddy's, Behemoth et al are not fond of dentures, if he/I/we wanted to get a gummer we will seek out the appropriate crack head thank you very much. I am there for you bro, but I'm not, like, "there" and I don't want you to die to knowing how I stand.
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote