SKATZ TODDLER FORUM WELCOME TO BLACKTODDLERISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ TODDLER FORUM

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2018, 10:02 PM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default ***Official Scam Victims Support Thread***

Welcome newcomers to the Skatz Toddler Forum! Have you been the victim of a scam? It's nothing to be ashamed of! Sometimes even smart, savvy people like you fall victim to career scammers. If you'd like to talk to the group and share your story, please feel free to do so. This is a judgement-free zone, and we are only here to offer support.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:07 PM   #2
Militant Quacks
assaulting hecka toddlers

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Militant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond repute

I had payed $50.00 to use 3dgirlz software for one year and when I rent to the site to check for updates it was no longer there
Old 08-24-2018, 10:12 PM   #3
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

I'll start. In early 2006, I was scammed out of $10 by Epistate when we bet on how Sauce from rival poker forum fcp styled her pubic hair. This bet was rigged against me in two ways. First, when I bet on small, closely-cropped triangle and Epistate took the field, I should have received better than even-money odds. Epistate took advantage of my drunkenness and naivete. Second, unbeknownst to me, Epistate had already fucked Sauce, and knew for a fact that she completely shaved her pubic hair. Yet he allowed this sham to continue until December 2006 when he revealed his insider knowledge. Not only did I lose $10, but I took a serious hit to my self-confidence, and to this day I can still feel the shame and stigma of being victimized.

Last edited by Bobby Wong; 08-25-2018 at 12:28 AM.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:15 PM   #4
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Militant Quacks View Post
I had payed $50.00 to use 3dgirlz software for one year and when I rent to the site to check for updates it was no longer there

I'm so sorry. You need to know that it's not your fault. This is only something that happened to you; it does not have to define you unless you let it define you. You are stronger than this, and we are all here to help you overcome it.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:26 PM   #5
Militant Quacks
assaulting hecka toddlers

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Militant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond reputeMilitant Quacks has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bob i feel much better now
Old 08-25-2018, 02:37 AM   #6
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

I donated a small amount of money to help buy a scooter for a down-on-his-luck former seaman, and, although I can't remember a specific incident that particularly upset me, I later found out that he was a cranky, toeless old man who I regretted ever doing anything for. Perhaps it was a more minor incident, or perhaps I'd become calloused by my earlier treatment at the hands of the Epistate-Sauce scamteam, but this wound left a far smaller scar on my psyche.
Old 08-29-2018, 06:41 PM   #7
SetofKs
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond repute

Kilgore Trout scammed me kinda. I was begging her for money one day, and eventually she said she'd give me a little money "to watch your stupid wrestling." I needed $9.99 to order the WWE network. Anyway she stopped answering my messages after she said she'd give me a little money. Not sure if its a scam cause she never really owed me. I was just begging because there was a PPV that weekend. That being said she did say she'd send me money and she never did.
SetofKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:51 PM   #8
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

I'm sorry to hear that, brother. Did you end up getting to watch your PPV? Are you even still able to watch wrestling, or does it bring up too many unpleasant memories?

Scamming isn't always as dramatic as it is on TV, and scammers aren't always creepy guys in seedy alleyways. In fact, 80% of scam survivors know their scammers, and 47% of scams are perpetrated by someone the victim considers a friend. When it comes down to it, who scammed us and how heinously we were scammed are not important to our recovery, and we no longer have control over what happened in the past. All we can do is grow ourselves and keep moving onward and upward and learn to spot scammers so we can keep them out of our lives in the future.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:28 PM   #9
SetofKs
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
I'm sorry to hear that, brother. Did you end up getting to watch your PPV? Are you even still able to watch wrestling, or does it bring up too many unpleasant memories?

Scamming isn't always as dramatic as it is on TV, and scammers aren't always creepy guys in seedy alleyways. In fact, 80% of scam survivors know their scammers, and 47% of scams are perpetrated by someone the victim considers a friend. When it comes down to it, who scammed us and how heinously we were scammed are not important to our recovery, and we no longer have control over what happened in the past. All we can do is grow ourselves and keep moving onward and upward and learn to spot scammers so we can keep them out of our lives in the future.

Yeah I ended up watching the PPV on a stream, it was fine. I will always find a way to watch my PPVs. I just thought it was cruel for her to tell me she would help me get the WWE network, then not do it consdering that she understand how important this is to me. And yes, I still watch the PPVs. I did good in poker the next month, and was easily able to cover the $9.99 in time for summerslam
SetofKs is offline   Reply With Quote