Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2015, 04:51 PM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default darn brough, is this true?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-his-back.html

Quote:
Man wakes up to find 'If found face down call an ambulance' tattooed on his back

Josh Darnbrough, 24, tells how he woke up after a party to find a DIY tattoo kit had been used on him

The tattoo on Josh Darnbrough's back

A man woke up after passing out at a party to find his friend had tattooed his back.
Josh Darnbrough, 24, had passed out at a New Year's Eve party at the start of this year when the pratical joke took place.

His friend Rob Gaskell, also 24, inked the words "If found face down call an ambulance" using a DIY tattoo kit. Mr Darnbrough only realised he had a tattoo after looking in the mirror the following day.

The prank was in revenge for a tattoo Mr Darnbrough did on his friend's leg two years ago which went horribly wrong.

Starting off with a design for a lizard, when that went wrong Mr Darnbrough tried to turn it into a cross, then some hands and a gun - leading to one almighty, permanent mess on Mr Gaskell's leg and causing his partner to "go bonkers".

Josh Darnbrough has the tattoo removed

So when he saw Mr Darnbrough passed out at the party Mr Gaskell says he "couldn't resist" the opportunity to exact revenge - and spent 30 minutes etching his own design into his pal's back with a DIY tattoo kit.

However, the prank hasn't harmed the pair's friendship and they still see each other every day.

Mr Gaskell, a father-of-three from Mossley near Ashton, said: "The opportunity presented itself and I couldn't resist.

"I didn't feel guilty when I was doing it because I'd had a few drinks myself but I was quite remorseful afterwards and asked everyone not to tell Josh who had done it."

Support worker Mr Darnbrough, who also lives in Mossley, said: "I was pretty astonished when I looked in the mirror - I thought, 'I didn't go to bed with a tattoo'.

"But since I found out it was Rob it hasn't affected our friendship at all. It's just practical jokes between mates."

Rob Gaskell, right, Josh Darnbrough, centre, and laser tattoo removal technician Maria Patricia

The two friends are now getting their tattoos removed with laser treatment - carried out by technician Maria Patricia.

Mr Gaskell, also a support worker, added: "If anyone is thinking of trying their own DIY tattoos - I would just say, don't."

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote