Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 10:14 AM   #1
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute
Default ***OFFICIAL SKATZ SUPER BOWL FREEROLL CONTEST***

ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN NUNBEATER'S FANTASY FOOTBALL PRIZE.

Correctly predict the final score exactly (choosing the correct winning team) and which player will score the first touchdown.

No exact duplicate entries will be allowed, only one entry per person. Given there are two elements to an entry, you may select the same scores as a prior entry but not with the same player or you may select the same player as a prior entry but not with the same scores. The first posting of an entry is valid. To be eligible for the prize you must have been a member of PFA or Skatz prior to 01/01/2024.

If you get both correct: $375 winner take all.

If no one correctly guesses both, one $150 prize will be awarded to whoever predicts the final score (choosing the correct winning team). If more than one person guesses the score correctly, the tiebreaker will be whoever selected the player that scored a touchdown first. If there is still a tie (meaning no one selected a player that scored), the prize will be split among all who correctly predicted the winning score (with the correct winning team) exactly.

If no one correctly predicts the final score with the correct winning team, there is no action. If my entry wins, there is no action.

All prizes will be awarded only through either Bitcoin or Ethereum. If you do not have a way to accept the prize, please do not enter. A valid wallet address for the prize must be given within 30 days or the prize will be forfeited and donated to a reputable animal shelter.

Nunbeater is not eligible for any prize.

DJ Chaps for his grand Judasing of Skatz is not eligible for either prize. If he somehow wins the contest he will be eligible for a 50 Canadian dollar Amazon gift card code for winning the overall contest and a 25 Canadian dollar Amazon gift card code if he wins the lesser contest.

My entry:

49ers 27 - Chiefs 24 - first player to score Christian McCaffrey
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 12:49 PM   #2
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Quote:
If no one correctly guesses both, one $150 prize will be awarded to whoever predicts the final score (choosing the correct winning team). If more than one person guesses the score correctly, the tiebreaker will be whoever selected the player that scored a touchdown first. If there is still a tie (meaning no one selected a player that scored), the prize will be split among all who correctly predicted the winning scores (with the correct winning team) exactly.

So there is no confusion, I added an S to the bolded part. Any prize requires both exact scores.

LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 02-09-2024, 09:30 AM   #3
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

i want to say, Vaughn, that you're doing the lower case lord's work by excluding chaps.

secondtry, since i know nothing of the foosball, i'm going to go with the generic score of 24-21 in favor of the 49ers

1st touchdown is mcaffrey whoever the fuck that is
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 11:15 PM   #4
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

just do us a favor no matter what give it to the fucking bean

Comments

Ty
Old 02-11-2024, 01:58 PM   #5
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Cut off time for any entry is 5:00pm central time today. Garrett's entries do not count. Nunbeater's entry to win his prize money back is valid for the lulz.

Quote:
. . .

Old 02-11-2024, 10:02 PM   #6
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

No more entries. Good luck.

Quote:
. . .