SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #11
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Quote:
True to her word, Dorothy was like a super charged white hooker that night,

HOF
Old 02-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #12
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Literally the best sentence of the entire Trip Report is the hyena's opening line. This is special. You can't teach this:

Quote:
Some weeks back, I told you that the burning of Owino market would bring sex prices down, and I was right.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #13
mama luigi

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mama luigi will become famous soon enoughmama luigi will become famous soon enough

In this dusty town of ours, it is very difficult to tell a babe’s age by just looking at her. You can meet a very cute babe and imagine that she is a student but when in actual sense she’s an off-layer.

A few days ago, I was at Nakawa-based Capital Shoppers when I bumped into a seemingly innocent young babe. From a distance you would imagine she is a sweet nineteen but on a closer look, she looked like she was just out of the university, young and ready to mingle. When she moved to the cosmetics shelf, I followed her and pretended to be searching for a particular lotion.

I quickly introduced myself and asked her if she could help me find a suitable lotion for my rough skin.
“But your face is equally smooth,” she said. (She didn’t know that I dealt in cosmetics). When she smiled, she exposed her dark gum and a gap that made me think with my whopper rather than my brains. She later told me her name was Priscilla. There and then, we hit it off like we’d known each other for centuries. She had the softest hands I have ever held. I bet other shoppers must have mistaken us for a couple.

Although I was busy hyping myself, she was hesitant to talk about herself. I made up a lot of stories to dupe her into believing I had no ill intentions. I cooked up lies very fast of how my fiancée cheated on me and we broke up. I think she felt sorry for me.

When we were done with shopping, I footed her bill and then we drove to Nakumatt to wind up. I realised that Priscilla was an open-minded babe. I suggested we go somewhere private, to which she accepted. While driving, I leaned on her shoulder and let my hands tour her soft thighs. Unlike other babes, Priscilla never pushed me away, so I took that as an encouragement. I turned her head and planted a light kiss on her cheeks and then rubbed it off as I apologised. “I have never in life felt comfortable with any babe the way I am with you,” I said. In response, she told me it was okay and everything was going to be alright. That was a very big go-ahead.

I looked her straight in the eyes and asked if she could take all the misery away from me by being my girlfriend. She just nodded. I turned the car and headed to Go Down lodge which was a few minutes drive from town.

I booked the room and without wasting time, I pushed her to the wall and there and then started caressing her. After a few minutes of getting that touchy-feel, I pinned her on the wall and started playing the hyena Jazz band. I swung her for about 15 minutes as she shook her butt like a possessed savedee.
Her oil well burst spilling the goods profusely. When we were done, I drove her to her home in Mutungo but guess what? The first person who welcomed us referred to her as Nalongo.

As if this wasn’t enough, an army of over ten kids came calling her mummy. I was so shocked and disappointed that I left without saying a word. I promised to call her but, of course, I can never go back.

Till then I remain Yours Truly Mr. Hyena
Old 02-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #14
mama luigi

mama luigi will become famous soon enoughmama luigi will become famous soon enough

Sodomy Whistle-blower Gets Death Threats, Wants To Flee Country

The bitter homosexual war in Uganda has taken an ugly twist with blood-thirsty mafias threatening to behead George Oundo, the young man who recently denounced homosexuality and named prominent people including a popular priest that are engaged in the bum-drilling activity in Uganda.

Oundo fearfully approached the Red Pepper last night and in low voice narrated how he was being barraged by calls from homosexuals who are threatening to kill him.

“These people call me day and night and they tell me that I am not safe. They say that I should not have gone around giving their names to the press,” a restless Oundo said looking from side to side as if his enemies were lurking in the nearby shadows.

“I have tried to change phone numbers but this has not helped me. They seem to be tracking me closely and any new phone number I get lands into their hands within hours.
I am very scared for my life. You see some of these homosexuals are very powerful people with a lot of money and influence. They can harm me,” Oundo who had taken the name Georgina while still gay said.

He said that his troubles escalated when he gave a confession about a popular priest that had bum-shafted him endlessly. The confession was subsequently published in the Sunday Pepper

“Immediately after my confession was published, people started calling me, abusing me and others saying they were going to kill me. Others said that is should never utter any other word about homos again. But this is something I cannot do. I have to keep talking so that other homos can get saved like me. That act is not healthy and proper,” Oundo said.

The Red Pepper advised Oundo to report his case to the police immediately and seek for protection.

According to miserable Oundo, menacing well built men have been trailing him for at least two weeks now, prompting him to travel incognito, change taxis as well as places of abode.

He said that his friends had advised him to leave Uganda and seek sanctuary in another county and that he was still toying with the idea.

“You guys please help; my life is in danger, please,” wept the troubled boy who revealed how the Priest seduced him by promising him 50k and mercilessly bonked him cried.

Oundo recently revealed how a city Priest turned him into his ‘girl friend’ for a year and that they bonked, kissed, romped without fear at the priest’s home in Bunga, Kampala.

Anti-homo experts say attempts to mercilessly eliminate a repentant man like Oundo is blow to the fight against the western imported deadly evil that has ravaged the moral fabric of our society.

Oundo who repented his dirty sins at reputed Pastor Martin Sempa’s church recently and accepted Jesus Christ as his savior, confessed how he has been in gay activities since he was 12.

Oundo revealed how he met the Priest at Speke Hotel upon introduction by a friend, Robert Wandira who was a waiter in that restaurant and that the infamous and lust-filled Priest exchanged pleasantries and pair drove off later to the former’s house in Bunga.

On reaching the house, Oundo revealed, they had a sumptuous dinner with Bazungu gay bosses from Netherlands.

After the banquet, according to Oundo, the priest looked into his eyes and said he was interested in him and promised to give me shs50, 000 that was a huge amount at that time.

“He held me in the waist like a glass and gently led me to his lavish bedroom. It was furnished with a huge bed with cream-coloured bed sheets and a huge radio,” Oundo added.

He further said the Priest’s heart was pounding at a supersonic speed and his pair of trouser bulged; and after about three minutes, the Priest, commonly known as Mother Superior came in with his body tightly wrapped in a towel as he carried a bucket full of massage oil and lubricants.

“He was so horny. Like a hungry hyena that had spotted a piece of meat in its vicinity, he pounced on my dick and sucked it dry as he rubbed my body with massage oil. He caressed me for over 30 minutes and I felt as if I was on the 9th planet. He ensured I came. He then told me to suck his whopper. I obeyed. While at it, he groaned like a lioness suspecting danger for its cubs in a forest,” Oundo narrates.

“We writhed in a homosexual frenzy. My eyes nearly came out of my head that night. It was severe sex like I'd never seen before, really angry sex. We both got off on it. That Priest is an amazingly ambitious and extra-ordinarily action-packed homosexual addict,” said Oundo.

The grieved boy further states that after the amazingly sweltering marathons, the pair slept as the Priest kept Oundo in a cuddle – the way mother dog does to its young.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #15
mama luigi

this is fascinating
Old 02-13-2010, 01:10 PM   #16
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama luigi View Post
“He held me in the waist like a glass and gently led me to his lavish bedroom. It was furnished with a huge bed with cream-coloured bed sheets and a huge radio,” Oundo added.

He further said the Priest’s heart was pounding at a supersonic speed and his pair of trouser bulged; and after about three minutes, the Priest, commonly known as Mother Superior came in with his body tightly wrapped in a towel as he carried a bucket full of massage oil and lubricants.

“He was so horny. Like a hungry hyena that had spotted a piece of meat in its vicinity, he pounced on my dick and sucked it dry as he rubbed my body with massage oil. He caressed me for over 30 minutes and I felt as if I was on the 9th planet. He ensured I came. He then told me to suck his whopper. I obeyed. While at it, he groaned like a lioness suspecting danger for its cubs in a forest,” Oundo narrates.

Old 02-14-2010, 08:49 AM   #17
mama luigi

On Friday, I had issues with Yasmine over the Red Pepper story of Kandahar heroes.
After being told by her auntie, she rushed and bought a hot tabloid only to find that I was given the topmost rank of Field Martial in bonking business. At first I took it easy and laughed off the matter only to realise that Yasmine was not happy with me. “Look at him, why are you laughing?” “Why do you shame your family you son of a b**ch?” she charged before throwing the newspaper at me. While annoyed, she moved out and drove her BMW thinking that she would punish me.
I woke up, got a boda boda went to the garage to pick my Rav4, the mechanics had not worked on it but with no option I had to drive it. I did not know that the breaks were loose. Hell broke loose when I knocked a taxi. “You must work on my vehicle and even pay for all these passengers who have gone,” the taxi driver shouted at me. “Cool down, I shall do whatever you want, I have the money,” I told him. I gave him 25k for 10 passengers he had got from Entebbe then 20k to work on his taxi and he took off. Trouble came when a not so good looking female traffic officer appeared at the scene that had caused some jam. “What the hell is going on here?” she barked at me. “I have been knocked by a speeding taxi and unfortunately it has taken off,” I simply told her with a grin on my face.She sympathized with me and first directed vehicles to pass as some goons helped me to push the car aside. After normalizing the jam situation she came to my car and asked for ‘kittu kidogo’ indirectly. “This car must be clamped to CPS whether you were knocked or not I don’t care,” she told me. “This is something that you can also solve without the intervention of your heartless bosses,” I told her while removing my wallet. Shortly my friend Juma appeared and offered to take me to the hospital thinking I had got a terrible accident. “No I’m fine, I was knocked by a taxi goon,” I told him.

Just help and take me with this afande for a short meeting to settle out this problem,” I told him.
“Its okay, you enter and we go,” he said. When the police lady jumped onto the car I gave her my business card. “Are you the Mighty Hyena?” she asked. “Oh yes you are talking to the right man,” I responded while showing her page 22 on which I was branded a Field Martial in bonking matters. All along I have wanted to meet Mr. Hyena to the extent that one time I went to the advertising offices of Red Pepper on Social Security house looking for you,” she said. “Feel free, you are with the original man,” I bragged.

We passed by Mutaasa Kafeero Arcade and I bought a top, jeans and open shoes because I know she would not be comfortable with me in a hotel while in army uniform. We drove to St John Guest House in Bugolobi. On entering I gave her a kaveera (polythene bag) and told her to go and change clothes.
After dropping us, Juma left immediately and I booked a room before she came back from the loos where she had gone to change her clothes. On returning I realised she even had hips and firm boobs.
“You look gorgeous,” I mocked her. “By the way we have hot bodies except that these uniforms make us shapeless and thank you so much for the clothes” she happily responded.

I got surprised when she ordered for a tot of UG at around midday. After taking two sackets her eyes changed and turned red. “Let’s go to the room and I give you a gift,” I told her. She readily accepted and off we went while she was staggering. I told her to first go and bathe because their nature of job makes them sweat a lot. When she came back from the bathroom I sweetened my voice like never before.
I reached for her lips and gave her a very wet kiss she had now started sighing and hissing like a pressure cooker. I was putting only in my boxers. When I removed a towel and saw her pink knickers, my monstor whopper escaped from the boxers and it was like a thirsty cobra.

She raised her legs in the air for about 10mins to show me that she was fit. I used my left hand to pull out a CD from my pocket and put it on. I got surprised to find that she had a bulging (kinyi) Kandahar.
“Is it yours alone or you have even carried one for your mother,” I jokingly asked her.
I want you to satisfy me on condition that I don’t clamp that car to CPS where it can even spend a year.” Of course this is always my dream whenever I meet a babe. I started working on her. She wrapped her hands on my shoulders as I pinned her on the wall to give her a shag of her life.

“Ahhh…I’m dying,” she screamed out. I stopped a bit and put her on a mazongoto This female cop could wiggle her waist! She started calling me all sorts of names and swearing how she will always call me since her husband had starved her and how it is not easy to shaft her at home because they stay many people in the small dilapidated house. “You can now make noise to the top of your voice, I have paid for the room,” I told her. In a flash, she tightened her arms around me like she was some kind of vampire and let out a loud moan. He heart was pounding very fast against my chest.
“Hyena, I didn’t know you were this fantastic, all along I thought those stories are just tales,” she said in a sleepy tone. “Please try touching yourself because I want you to finish,” I told her.
“But I came, it’s you who hasn’t finished!” she said. She started caressing and giving me snobby kisses.
And oh…how I just love it when a woman’s hand caresses my whopper. In the process of touching me, she charged again. “Do you have a speed governor?” I asked her. “Hyena, I’m not a car! Why?” “Because I’m going to ‘drive’ you at a very terrific speed,” I said. I lifted her for a doggie and that was when she gave me the full package she ‘sang’ Sophie Nantongo song of Omukwano gunnuma.
After the second round, we put on our clothes and moved out. I called a boda boda and gave her 50k before heading to town to meet Juma who had taken my car to garage.

Till then, I remain Yours Faithfully the Mighty Hyena
Old 02-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #18
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Thread of he aeon.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:19 PM   #19
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Old 02-14-2010, 07:19 PM   #20
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Thread of he aeon.

It is now.