Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-19-2016, 03:59 AM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fucking Lawyers

My ex decided to take me to court for more money AND, ON TOP OF THAT, has decided that she wants some of my injury settlement money.

Even though that cunt had me removed from my house under a false rape/abuse report, had a 4 yr affair, took eveything I owned except for a leather chair and a jazz fest poster, my attorney today told me that she can go after my shitty settlement because at the time of my injury, even though I was separated and living in an empty house with no belongings, I was technically married (divorce didnt become official for 30 more days).

FML

I need a drink. AND, I had to pay $900 for my attny to represent me in court tomorrow for 5 minutes and write up a settlement agreement for her where I have to pay another $5K in old bullshit that she wants paid for.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 04:10 AM   #2
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Are these real Bob posts? If so, are you OK?

My advice is that if you got that money in a lump sum and not monthly payments, do something to hide it now or convert the majority of it into gold and hide the gold.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Last edited by VaughnP; 05-19-2016 at 04:26 AM. Reason: meant monthly
VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 04:14 AM   #3
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

like i would own a jazz fest poster, you rube
Old 05-19-2016, 04:14 AM   #4
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Dumb bitch left the country last week for a trip to Mexico with her boyfriend and WOULD NOT tell me how or where to get in touch with her.

Me: "Hey...I need a phone number so I can call you in an emergency. Will you be local, out of state or in another country?"

Her: ".........I dont know"

Me: "You dont know?!! You are leaving tomorrow! What the fuck! I need a phone number at least. What are you, like 5 fucking years old?!! This is fucking ridiculous!

Her: "Call my cell"

Me: "If you leave the country, I CANT call your shitty blackberry. It wont work!"

Her: "Yes it will!!"

two days later, right after she finally emails me to let me know she is in Mexico:

<phone rings>

Me: "Hello"

Unknown number: "#$%&**&%$$#$%^& total interference on line $#$%^**^$#$%&&"

Me: <click>

Text message from her: "I HAVE EVERY RIGHT BY LAW TO SPEAK TO MY CHILDREN. LET ME SPEAK TO THEM NOW"

Me: I didnt know that was you. I hung up. THE PHONE DIDNT WORK, LIKE I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

what a gal...

<spit>

20 years ago, my dick obv made a bad decision...
Old 05-19-2016, 04:24 AM   #5
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Did you steal drk stars diary
Old 06-11-2018, 11:48 PM   #6
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

and this is why you never fuck women at a phish concert
Old 06-12-2018, 02:46 AM   #7
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

It all happened because drk is so old he met his ex through the classified ads in the shitty arts and entertainment weekly where you had to pay per letter. She was like, "This dude's really cheaping out on vowels, but he's into Jizz Fest, so I'm gonna go have a couple kids with him and he won't mind me fucking around."
Old 06-14-2018, 02:54 AM   #8
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute