Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 06-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default *** Official Skatz 408 Bath Salt Video Thread ***

Apetronic has thrown down the gauntlet.

$90 is his price for a bath salt video.

And, Id assume, money for bath salts.

Obviously this wont be a 30 seconds video of him snorting salts, jazz hands'ing, then trotting off to invest our money in a stable future.

In fact I believe this may require the delivery of an actual hand held video camera to document the experience. Something like http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Ultra-Ser.../dp/B000V1PXMI

I believe I have a camera I can loan out for this btw.

Given that this is going to be more of a situation where Mike spends an entire afternoon bath salted and recording his observations, I feel its also fair to bump up the price on the video to an even $100.

Anyway, we need to work out some terms but this should be trivial...

1) If Mike doesnt have a suitable camera, one must be provided clearly. There absolutely must be strictly defined terms for its return. Perhaps payment should be withheld until the return of the camera with footage intact? Lets hash this out.

2) Mike needs to confirm he is comfortable with compensation numbers etc.

3) Can we get a bath salt spirit guide cameo from Heeb?

Im sure there is more to hash out but I want to take a shit and finish my Kim Philby biography, so consider this nothing but a first step down what may be the most glorious path Skatz has ever trod.

Obviously Mike I look forward to your unfettered musings on the offer here, speak from your heart and let us know how best to proceed.
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

banned.

- sipowicz

(no one puts baby in a corner)
behemoth old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

i feel like there should be some death-defying stunts involved. i mean, who wants to see the ape get all salty and just loaf around at home?
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would be best if Mike presented us something of a Chinese menu in terms of various feats of cognitive bravery with associated price tags.
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

can we get vaughan and the ape to compete in bath salts enhanced feats of strength? i feel like with enough salts one of them should be able to flip over a smart car.

Comments

rofl make it happen
Old 06-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

okay, I'll just go ahead and ask what we're all thinking... How much to eat Marty's face?

Comments

careful now don't want to be running afoul of any laws with your satire

looks like someone long ago beat us to it

zomg
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute

The 2012 408 Ape Bath Salt 5k Treasure Hunt and Obstacle Course LLC does not in any way endorse this thread. We maintain that a treasure Hunt on video is the bets course of action. Your thread is not official, and seems poorly organized as to what his activities are post B.S.
GAMBLE-BOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #8
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

gamble we all know your contests are a waste of time, case in point

sister in law date contest
http://www.borispoker.com/boris78/62...e-contest.html

Old 06-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #9
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
banned.

- sipowicz

(no one puts baby in a corner)

Wowzers, you're really gonna edit my post? Fuck you.
behemoth old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #10
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

since bath salts are sort of legal, we could publicize this and make it into a community event. come get salty with the ape at ponderosa park! snow cones and free face painting for kids!