Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2016, 09:28 PM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default here you go okie dave

free on kindle this weekend:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K6O7W8C

The New Oklahoma

Quote:
This is a real plan to make America way better. Join us now to find out exactly how to turn Oklahoma into a top 10 state.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-o/description

Quote:
The New Oklahoma—A Plan to Improve the Worst Part of America

Imagine if you will, when crossing the border into Oklahoma, instead of seeing tumbleweeds, you saw a beautiful coastline as far as the eye can see? What if instead of signs warning of hundreds of miles before the next gas station, you saw a beautiful coastline as far as the eye can see? What if instead of seeing abandoned trailer homes inhabited only by starving dogs with matted hair and missing teeth, you saw a beautiful coastline as far as the eye can see? What if “what if” was the reality? What if indeed.

The New Oklahoma master plan challenges you to dare to imagine. We propose the following:

Replace almost the entire state with a giant freshwater lake.
90% of that lake being 6' deep for comfortable swimming.
Oklahoma City & Norman become a central island.
Tulsa is relocated to panhandle (new coastline).
Waterslides.
Over 1,200 miles of new beachfront property.
A new great lake. A new great future.

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:31 PM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

as long as oral roberts university is safe
Old 08-12-2016, 10:46 PM   #3
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

they have the top ranked intramural ark team in the country bro
Old 08-14-2016, 05:31 AM   #4
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

lol at faggot dave posting on pfa and not addressing this im outraged people
Old 08-14-2016, 05:33 AM   #5
gay sex

also grapefruit jalapeno vodka drinks are very hot right now and that should have been an ALERT
Old 08-14-2016, 05:39 AM   #6
gay sex

but to be fair he is faggot dave
Old 08-14-2016, 05:41 AM   #7
gay sex

also to fin this i spent 7 dollars parking thinking we were getting pho we get to the restaurant she then bitches like nahhhhhh i want pad ki maoh or whatever those noodles are called we leave but not before we order beers and eggrolls and i have to literally lie to the guy like nope SORRY TOO HUNGOVER CANT EAT FOOD then order from a place that turns out to be the wrong place and then order ANOTHER order of pad ki maoh i do slip in a stop at a store and get 7 dollar zucchini bread but literally 2 different thai places to get one order of food
Old 08-14-2016, 05:59 AM   #8
gay sex

also to bow this the cape cod brisket chips are super weird and good
Old 08-14-2016, 06:27 AM   #9
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

gares the reason the terrorists hate us
Old 08-14-2016, 06:28 AM   #10
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

literally the founder of isis yall