Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default How many 5 year olds could you fight and beat at once? (and how many 9 and then 13 ye

If you were in a football arena sized area that is completely enclosed, and a number of children were going to be sent in to either kill you or they would all be tortured to death, how many do you think you'd be able to survive to win your freedom?

Now, there are no weapons, but they are normal run of the mill kids, not like african child soldiers, so psychological terror could factor in how you win the battle.

I think I could take about 500 five year olds by jogging to stay out of the range of a massive chunk of them and taking on the most aggressive and athletic first. It wouldn't take haymakers or much energy to drop a five year old, so with the fastest first wave I'd drop them with some simple front kicks (to save my hands for when I'm gassed and may not want to keep jog-fighting), and as quickly as possible maybe just pull an arm out of the socket and hit some kids with it (that would definitely slow the attack when kids were seeing that kind of carnage, so now I've demoralized them some and have the psychological upper hand what with them knowing that I can do such atrocious things), or pull a kids jaws open until their head cracked, something that they likely wouldn't have seen on tv and therefore couldn't possibly be desensitized to, or maybe even just drop a few with quick kicks and really stomp their little heads for maximum effect with a faster transition. After that I feel like it's basically just a cardio thing, a ton of the kids are gonna stop advancing after my initial destruction of the most athletic and aggressive, so then it's basically don't gas, don't let a big group catch you (they're five, so they're not gonna be able to organize a wide net form and close in on you, they'd just run towards you in a group which would be quite avoidable in my opinion), and use nice, crisp jabs to put them down while you keep ahead of them.

For nine year olds I think I can take about 100 of them, and that's because they're gonna take a lot more out of me with the initial wave of the most aggressive and athletic, and I'll have to run faster to stay ahead of the group, and I may have to do some real run and haymaker shit to get enough room to pull out an arm and do the psychological trauma thing, but then once that happens I think the rest is fairly easy.

The 13 year olds are tough to guesstimate for because I don't know if they'd be smart enough to fan out and all close in together, or if I could take out the leaders emphatically to slow down the group attack to the point where I can take them on in waves. If they're smart enough to stick together and cut me off, I think I could take about 15-20 because even if they're weak one by one, if they swarm me without me playing it smart and forcing them to give me a weak point to attack and run through their 'net' to get back into open field they could probably stomp me into oblivion. If they don't know how to fan out and close distance at the same time, I think I can take about 30-40 using the same method as before, but needing to run faster and hit harder to avoid the initial onslaught before some grotesque maiming move was incorporated for intimidation.