Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #21
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Real talk, I never had to be taught how to read either. I have been able to for as long as I have been sentient.

I've tried to figure out how this came about, and I can remember being maybe 3 and halfish, realizing that I knew the names on product labels. So basically, without going into it too much, corporations and advertising firms taught me how to read through deductive reasoning and the use of whatever weird disorder it is that I have with my memory. I think in pictures, and I have learned that this is very abnormal, or at least the way I do it is. But I've never met anyone with half the overall recall ability I have in person. I think there may be a few people on this site that are afflicted with something similar, and that's part of the reason I ended up here after all these years.

End drunken rant.

Comments

self-tought
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #22
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

ape has one of them eidetic memorys
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #23
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

christ Statutory Ape. You were doing irony right?

That's some creepy shit.

But so is gambowl, I bet. Gambowl, are you training your daughter to feel the need...the need...to breed?

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #24
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

I was taught to read by sesame street. It's why I take the Elmo-ization of that now faggot show so very personally
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #25
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
get real bro i learned to read when i was 3 by the time i was in kindergarten i was reading the hardy boys

Yup by the time I was 3 I had mastered the entire Bernstein Bears collection and in kindergarten had not only read the entire hardy boys collection I had also crushed "Oregon Trail" and "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" so many fucking times my teacher refused to believe I wasn't cheating.
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #26
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

Shout out to Lil Gamble Bot from Uncle D, the big Ginge.
DRK Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:31 AM   #27
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Real talk, I never had to be taught how to read either. I have been able to for as long as I have been sentient.

I've tried to figure out how this came about, and I can remember being maybe 3 and halfish, realizing that I knew the names on product labels. So basically, without going into it too much, corporations and advertising firms taught me how to read through deductive reasoning and the use of whatever weird disorder it is that I have with my memory. I think in pictures, and I have learned that this is very abnormal, or at least the way I do it is. But I've never met anyone with half the overall recall ability I have in person. I think there may be a few people on this site that are afflicted with something similar, and that's part of the reason I ended up here after all these years.

End drunken rant.

Same here. I have always been not only able to read but also COMPREHEND at an advanced level my entire life.

In third grade I read at an eight grade level and by fifth grade I proof-read my mothers college papers (as well as most of her friends) for cash (she graduated from UCSC as an English major). You'd be amazed what a little cold hard cash can do for an undeveloped talent such as ours.

With regard to imagine, how far back can you go Vaugn? Let's not presume you can create a working frame by frame memory of a specific time period, anything blotchy will work.

6.8.86 I was baptized and can remember distinctly the cold darkness of the room, the dark brown stained coffered ceiling, I remember my priest holding me underwater and strangely enough, I remember that being underwater did not scare me or feel threatening in the least. I can also make out my dad, with some goofy floppy comb over that would make gamble proud, shirt is white with a blue blazer, brown belt, black are those slacks or jeans I'm not sure...God my dad had absolutely no fashion sense...Mom isn't there...I can't see her but she was there, hence why I felt safe enough despite being held underwater for who knows how long...So that's it, 6-8-86 is as far back as my imaging memory goes Vaugn.

Also of the time period (1986- but no dates) I remember:

What ants taste like (bitter/sour- a girl dared me to eat a few, and you know how impossible it is to turn down a dare from a cute girl, evil creatures that they are)
What a RUSH feels like (I had been called to the principals office one day and found, right beside his door, a STACK of garbage pail kids cards- my mother having just destroyed my entire collection, this was like finding gold- no, better than gold!)
What the hot sting of ANGER feels like ( A horrible person named Juanita was responsible for looking after us kids at the luthern school-Ressurection Luthern actually-and so every day we were forced to "nap" for an hour- this of course meant for a solid hour we kids would wink at each other until Juanita became smart to it and walked around PINCHING us repeatedly until we "slept"- evil old hag, I eventually had her fired for her transgressions against humanity-anyway I remember the hot feeling that came over me the first and last time she pinched me and she was marked from that moment on)
What SATISFACTION feels like (when I learned Juanita had been FIRED on account of my testimony)
and also what FUN feels like (train-ride at Knotts berry farm for my 6th birthday is still unrivaled to this day for pure elation)
And of course- what FEAR feels like (fucking bulllshit pony ride from HELL is what that was- "Oh don't worry J, the pony won't hurt you! Watch IF WE GO FASTER, IT'S MORE FUN!!!!!) yeah thanks for that mom...

I clearly remember all of those things with little effort some 25-26 years later.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:39 AM   #28
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apes of Wrath View Post
Same here. I have always been not only able to read but also COMPREHEND at an advanced level my entire life.

In third grade I read at an eight grade level and by fifth grade I proof-read my mothers college papers (as well as most of her friends) for cash (she graduated from UCSC as an English major). You'd be amazed what a little cold hard cash can do for an undeveloped talent such as ours.

With regard to imaging memories, how far back can you go Vaugn? Let's not presume you can create a working frame by frame memory of a specific time period, anything blotchy will work.

6.8.86 I was baptized and can remember distinctly the cold darkness of the room, the dark brown stained coffered ceiling, I remember my priest holding me underwater and strangely enough, I remember that being underwater did not scare me or feel threatening in the least. I can also make out my dad, with some goofy floppy comb over that would make gamble proud, shirt is white with a blue blazer, brown belt, black are those slacks or jeans I'm not sure...God my dad had absolutely no fashion sense...Mom isn't there...I can't see her but she was there, hence why I felt safe enough despite being held underwater for who knows how long...So that's it, 6-8-86 is as far back as my imaging memory goes Vaugn.

Also of the time period (1986- but no dates) I remember:

What ants taste like (bitter/sour- a girl dared me to eat a few, and you know how impossible it is to turn down a dare from a cute girl, evil creatures that they are)
What a RUSH feels like (I had been called to the principals office one day and found, right beside his door, a STACK of garbage pail kids cards- my mother having just destroyed my entire collection, this was like finding gold- no, better than gold!)
What the hot sting of ANGER feels like ( A horrible person named Juanita was responsible for looking after us kids at the luthern school-Ressurection Luthern actually-and so every day we were forced to "nap" for an hour- this of course meant for a solid hour we kids would wink at each other until Juanita became smart to it and walked around PINCHING us repeatedly until we "slept"- evil old hag, I eventually had her fired for her transgressions against humanity-anyway I remember the hot feeling that came over me the first and last time she pinched me and she was marked from that moment on)
What SATISFACTION feels like (when I learned Juanita had been FIRED on account of my testimony)
and also what FUN feels like (train-ride at Knotts berry farm for my 6th birthday is still unrivaled to this day for pure elation)
And of course- what FEAR feels like (fucking bulllshit pony ride from HELL is what that was- "Oh don't worry J, the pony won't hurt you! Watch IF WE GO FASTER, IT'S MORE FUN!!!!!) yeah thanks for that mom...

I clearly remember all of those things with little effort some 25-26 years later.

fucking SPELLCHECKER, KNOW YOUR PLACE CUNT!!! I hate the damned thing, 95% of my spelling "errors" are because the POS spell checker has fucked with my good works and I didn't catch it in time....Blasted worthless piece of software IT'S 2012 PEOPLE!! I HAVEN'T HAD USE OF A SPELLCHECKER SINCE THE 80'S ISN'T THERE A BUTTON I CAN PRESS TO TURN THIS STUPID THING OFF???
Old 04-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #29
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

grape is spiraling out of control
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #30
cup
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
cup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond reputecup has a reputation beyond repute

ape desperately wants us to believe he is smart.

Comments

observation
cup is offline   Reply With Quote