Old 04-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #11
dual
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
dual will become famous soon enoughdual will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
yeah using bookmarks makes a lot less sense than being a moron and going to skatzpoker.com and then crying because you dont know how to use the internet

when i type sk in my browser it automatically pulls up all the websites that i visit that begin with sk. due to the fact i am not a skier the browser pulls up skatz in about 1.5 seconds. this is a fuck lot easier than making a bookmark and clicking on a bookmark menu and moving my mouse over to wherever hole in the butt of the internet submenu of my bookmark menu i would put skatz in you fucking cunt

and when you go to skatz.com all u see is a list of 10000 fucking spam posts and no actual posts by actual people which is probably the reason people come here, not to read about some spam news story bullshit
dual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #12
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

lol at menus and submenus get a clue moron
and lol at not knowing how to use the internet and then complaining about it
Old 04-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #13
dual
Skatz Plebeian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
lol at menus and submenus get a clue moron
and lol at not knowing how to use the internet and then complaining about it

logo from masters of the universe but instead of universe it says internets

thats for you faggot
Old 04-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #14
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

new post button moron
it excludes the best forum on here for morons like you
Old 04-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
Johnny Dillon
Johnny Dillon

Johnny Dillon is an unknown quantity at this point

Johnny Dillon
Johnny Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #16
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dual View Post
when i type sk in my browser it automatically pulls up all the websites that i visit that begin with sk. due to the fact i am not a skier the browser pulls up skatz in about 1.5 seconds. this is a fuck lot easier than making a bookmark and clicking on a bookmark menu and moving my mouse over to wherever hole in the butt of the internet submenu of my bookmark menu i would put skatz in you fucking cunt

The only thing we learn from history is that we should delete it.

But I potentially see your point. I might be on the wrong side of this one. And wouldn't know as I can't be fucked reading the OP link or even bothering to understand what is going on.

That's how I roll.

Yes, saying that's how I roll is also how I roll.

It's money.

Calling things money is not actually how I roll, but I'm toying with popping my skates on. I dunno though, that half pipe is a pretty fucking huge one, and I'm frightened of it.

Comments

this post was money
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:27 PM   #17
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

basically what happened is Carl Culture took some bad drugs in amsterdam and posted over 1000 times in 1 minute
dual is a moron who doesnt know how to use the internet so he started crying
Old 04-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #18
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

It's hilarious because Amsterdam literally has the worst drugs in the world. I bought two (2) grams of something that is traditionally marketed to be very different in effect, to what happened when I snorted a single line of my 50 euro / gram Ambien. I woke up 2 days later, very refreshed. And then caught my flight out of that filthy hole which seems to only have one thing going for it, and I'm not talking about the heinously unfuckable filth attempting to seduce you through mirrors (seriously have these niggers never heard of Eastern Europe?).

It's flat. Which I like because hills are sfstupid. But aside from that single redeemable feature, I'd level the fucking place.

Comments

you like flat land you will love my hometown
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #19
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

well carl culture is french or an american pretending to be french so he doesnt know any better
Old 04-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #20
dual
Skatz Plebeian

nice ianing of the thread title faggots

peace out skyfairies

Tags
dual ianing forums, dual ruining forums