SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2014, 05:07 AM   #26471
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

my girl kerber comes back from down 2 4 in the second
Old 08-03-2014, 05:08 AM   #26472
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

lost that raonic total by half a game for a perfect day
Old 08-03-2014, 06:29 PM   #26473
gay sex

not even waiting till this one is over phil is like -6 on the day JUST SQUADDING SO HARD FOR US LEFTYS
Ticket#:35052280
Aug 03 07:15 AM
INTERNET / -1 Aug 03 05:58 AM
MU
STRAIGHT BET
[7404] P MICKELSON (4R) -135
(B TODD (4R) vrs P MICKELSON (4R))

156 / 116
Old 08-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #26474
gay sex

lolol 9 birdies on the day your welcome phil
Old 08-17-2014, 06:40 AM   #26475
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

[IMG]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/cc/cc438934000af26718b30ab70fbf73936b1d7f70c1a437669f 56022977fdf5f0.jpg[IMG]
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #26476
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Beginners' Guide to Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football 101

Welcome to the insanely addictive world of fantasy football!

This guide is for Fantasy Football rookies and anyone looking for advice to improve their fantasy football skills. Here you will find an explanation of the game, tips to guide you through each phase of the game and links to additional fantasy resources on the web.

The 2014 NFL season is here so start learning how to play fantasy football. Follow the tips below and lead your team to a fantasy football championship!

What Is Fantasy Football?

Fantasy Football is a game where you can manage your own dream team of NFL players and compete against other teams in your fantasy league. Your score each week is calculated using your players' actual NFL stats for the week (rushing yards, touchdowns, fumbles, etc).

In most leagues, you will play head to head against another coach each week. Whichever team scores the most points gets a win. At the end of the season, the teams with the best records face each other in the playoffs to determine the league champion.

Fantasy Football Basics

A typical fantasy football league (FFL) has 8 to 14 teams. Each team roster typically contains 15 players made up of 9 starting positions and 6 bench positions. These numbers and the specific starting positions vary from league to league.

The season starts with a draft where managers select real NFL players to build their roster. Each NFL player can only belong to one team in the league at a time. Drafts can be either live or online. For a live draft, all managers get together in person. An online draft is conducted online via the service used to manage your league.

During the season, you will manage your roster by deciding who to start and who to keep on the bench. Only your starting players can score points for you. To improve your team, you can also trade with other teams or replace an existing player with a free agent or a player off of the waiver wire.

Each league has one coach who also serves as the league commissioner. It is the commish's responsibility to set up the league, schedule the draft and resolve any disputes that may arise in the league.

Before You Start Playing Fantasy Football

Playing fantasy football will affect how you watch real football.

You'll soon know the names and stats of players you never heard of before. When watching a game on TV you'll start paying close attention to the player stats ticker at the bottom of the screen.

You'll find yourself wanting your favorite NFL team to win, but hoping that the other team's #1 receiver has a big day because he's on your fantasy team. Even worse, you may hope that your NFL team's running back doesn't have a good day (and the rest of the team picks up the slack, of course) because he's on your fantasy opponent's team.

And you'll be ok with all of this. You've been warned...

Pre-Season Advice - Tips to prepare for the draft.

Research - Find a good source of player stats, injury information and other NFL news.
Read Your League Rules - Every league has its own rules and scoring method. Now is the time to read them and raise any questions or request a change. Once the draft starts, it's too late to request a rules change.
Decide on a Draft Strategy - There are two basic draft strategies for a standard draft format, value based and rank based. In a value based strategy, you rank each player based on how they outscore other players at the same position. A rank based strategy ranks each player against every other player, regardless of position. I tried pure value based and didn't have great drafts. My draft results improved using a hybrid of the two strategies. If you're league does an auction draft, please read the Auction Draft Strategy Guide.
Rank Your Players - You can either use rankings from another source or determine your own. Make sure to use your league's scoring rules when determining rank. RBs like Brian Westbrook should be ranked higher if your scoring gives points for receptions.
Build a Cheat Sheet - This is your list of player rankings with their position, bye week, projected points, etc. It is your guide and game plan for the draft. My advice is to have two cheat sheets: one listing all players together and a second with players grouped and ranked by position.
Test Your Connection (Online Draft Only) - Your online draft site should have a way to test your connection and download any required applets or plug-ins in advance. Do this well before the draft to make sure that you can connect through your firewall, spyware blockers, etc. with enough time to adjust any settings if needed.
IDP League Draft Advice - If you are playing in an IDP league, read this IDP draft primer.
Draft Day! - Tips for the draft

Check For Injuries - The last thing you should do before you head to the draft is check the web for injury updates. Don't be the one who drafts a top ranked guy that just broke his leg in practice that morning.
Show Up On Time - Most likely, the rest of your league is not going to wait for you and you'll be stuck filling your empty roster slots with junk from the free agent pool afterwards. If it's an online draft, the computer definitely won't wait and you'll be left with whatever it picked for you.
Be Prepared - Have your cheat sheet and a working pen or pencil with you. Your cheat sheet should include each player's bye week. Don't show up with a fantasy football magazine you picked up on the way over and expect to draft a great team. It was out of date when it hit the newsstand and will cause the other coaches to laugh at you.
Beware the Last Minute Draft Pick Trade Offer - Before the draft begins, someone may offer to trade his 1st round pick and a later pick for a higher (or lower) 1st pick and a later pick (ex: "I'll trade anyone with a higher 1st round pick my 1st and 5th round picks for your 1st and 8th picks"). Depending on the offer and your respective draft positions, this deal may be good or bad. But the guy making the offer had lots of time to think it through and you have about a minute before the draft starts. I'm skeptical of any last minute offers.
Stay Somewhat Sober - You've heard of Beer Goggles? Well, they have the same effect on your view of fantasy football players as they do for members of the opposite sex.
Pay Attention to the Byes - Don't let yourself be surprised at the end of the draft when you realize that none of your studs are playing in week 4.
Pay Attention to Who Has Been Drafted - Don't get distracted by what's on TV or the cute waitress if your draft is at a bar. Pay attention and scratch each player's name off of your sheet as you hear them called. Otherwise, you'll waste valuable time looking at players who aren't available when deciding your next pick.
Have Fun - Relax. Enjoy yourself. Talk some smack. Think your grandmother can catch better than that receiver the guy next to you just drafted? Let him know it. Think someone made a bad move using their 2nd round pick on a kicker? Tell him. Remember to congratulate a coach who does make a great pick.
Fantasy Football Draft Kit '99 from GT Interactive sim for Windows 98 95 USED
Fantasy Football Draft Kit '99 from GT Interactive sim for Windows 98 95 USED
Buy Now

The Regular Season - Tips as you play through the season.

Don't Judge the Whole Season by the First Game - Some players will do well and others not so well right out of the gate. Don't panic, pay attention and look for opportunities when other coaches panic.
Set Your Lineup - Seems obvious, right? Well, I've seen more than one coach forget to bench their bye week players and start someone who at least has a chance of scoring points that week.
Watch Your Byes - Plan ahead and know how you're going to cover your byes at least a week in advance. That will give you enough time to scout free agents or seek out a trade if needed.
Start Your Studs - If one of your stud players is going against the NFL's top defense, you may be tempted to sit him. Don't. He's a stud for a reason and could still put up big numbers. This tip will help you more times than it will hurt you.
Pay Attention to Real Football - Watch the games. Follow the NFL news, especially injury updates. Successful team management is all about paying attention to what is happening in the NFL. Keep your eyes open for "no name" players that start getting the ball more during games (or former stars that are fading).
Use Your Waiver Wire Priority Wisely - Don't waste your waiver priority on a kicker to fill an open bye.
Be Careful of Multi-Player Trade Offers - If a coach offers you two or more of his players for one of your studs, do your homework first. At least one of the players offered is probably junk thrown in to make you think you're getting a deal. Remember that you'll be giving up a top guy and you'll need to make room on your roster for the 2nd player. I prefer '1 for 1' or '2 for 2' trade deals, it's easier to judge the value of the deal (unless it's me offering 2 for 1).
Have Fun - Watch the games and cheer on your fantasy players. Talk smack with your opponents and enjoy your victories.
The Playoffs - Tips for the fantasy post season.

Congratulations on making the playoffs!

Keep Up The Good Work - The trade deadline has already passed long before this time in most leagues, so pay attention to the injuries, matchups and free agent list. Don't spoil a great season by getting lazy at the finish.
Have Fun - You're in the playoffs! The championship is in sight and yours for the taking. Crank up the smack talk!
Online Fantasy Football League Sites

Most fantasy league sites are free and provide the basics of stats, scoring, league and team management, message posting, online drafting, etc. They usually offer a premium (pay) package as well with additional features that may include cash prizes.

Yahoo! Sports
The one I've used for all of my leagues. Good features and easy to use. They also have a 'Fantasy Profile' section that provides a history for all of your fantasy sports (football, baseball, auto racing, etc) teams over time.

CBS Sports
CBS Sportsline's fantasy home page. I've heard good things about this one from friends.

FOX Sports
Fox Sports' fantasy home page.

NFL.com
The NFL's official fantasy football game.

The Fantasy Football Rap

A little entertainment to get you ready for your fantasy football season.

Gear For The Draft

Preparing for the draft also means bringing a few basic items. These tools will help you to keep track of who's been drafted, identify your next pick, confuse your opponents and thwart any spying eyes.

Fantasy Football Poll

What is most important to winning a fantasy championship?

Great draft
Cool team name
Keeping up with NFL news
Luck
Good trades
Good sit/start decisions based on match-ups
Smart waiver wire and free agent pick-ups
Finding a reliable source of fantasy advice & info
Other

See results without voting
Free Online Player Rankings

Your fantasy league site should include a list of player projections to get you started. Here are other free sites that you'll want to check out and compare.

Make sure to check each site's scoring criteria. Best to use the one that is closest to your league.

FoxSports' Top 300 Draft Rankings
Players are ranked overall and by position using Fox's default scoring rules. While you're there, check out the other offerings on their 2014 Draft Guide page.
Fantasy Football Toolbox Top 200
View the standard scoring rankings or create a free account and customize the rankings with your league's scoring.
NFL.com's Auction and Full Player Rankings
NFL.com provides ranking and auction value by position.
My Record

The final stats for each of my fantasy football teams:

Work league (14 teams) - 3rd place (1-0)

Friends league (8 teams) - 6th place
Work league (14 teams) - 12th place

Work league (14 teams) - 13th place

Friends league (12 teams)* - 6th place
Work league (14 teams)* - LEAGUE CHAMPION

Friends league (12 teams)* - 6th place
Work league (14 teams) - 9th place

Friends league (10 teams)* - 2nd place
Work league (14 teams) - 9th place

Friends league (12 teams)* - 2nd place
Work league (14 teams)* - 3rd place

Friends league (12 teams) - 9th place
Work league (14 teams) - 14th place (An embarrassingly horrible season)

Friends league (14 teams)* - 2nd place
Work league (14 teams) - 10th place

Friends league (14 teams)* - 3rd place (12-1 regular season record)
Work league (14 teams)* - 7th place

Friends league (12 teams) - 8th place
Work league (14 teams) - 10th place

Friends league (8 teams)* - LEAGUE CHAMPION

* My team made playoffs.

Even More Fantasy Football Tips and Info

Fantasy Football Glossary
Master the language of fantasy football.
Fantasy Football Auction Draft Strategy Guide
Auction drafts are a lot of fun and growing in popularity. Make your first auction draft a successful one.
Are You A Fantasy Football Addict?
Find out if you suffer from the debilitating illness of Fantasy Football Addiction.
Auction or Snake Draft...Which is Better?
Learn the pros and cons of each draft format and decide which is best for your fantasy league.
Fantasy Football Commissioner Guide
Tips and tricks for starting and running your own fantasy football league.
10 Things NOT To Do In Fantasy Football
Avoid these classic fantasy football fumbles.
Was this beginners' guide helpful to you? How did your first fantasy football season go? What other advice would you like to see?

Please leave a comment below.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #26477
Percy The Perv
Skatz Official Pervert

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Percy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria Winner Walk Nclr Alma Awards October

More...
Percy The Perv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #26478
Percy The Perv
Skatz Official Pervert

Percy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond reputePercy The Perv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria Sueno Esperanza Celebration Las Vegas

More...
Old 11-10-2014, 01:51 PM   #26479
Percy The Perv
Skatz Official Pervert

Default Eva Longoria

Bikini The Beach Miami November

More...
Old 11-13-2014, 04:47 AM   #26480
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

can you believe gay sex sold this for cheezits

Tags
408mike likes underage girls, 408mike loves underage girls, ape gives handies for adderral, big pregnant titties, blake is this true, dat ass, feet, female athlete, gare sold his suzuki for cheezits, gay sex blew michael stipe 408 times, gay sex drives a suzuki sidekick, gay sex is a fat bottomed girl, gay sex loves old women, gay sex stole my elliptical, gaysex shorter than gwildor, gaysex weighs more than ram man, gazongas, hex = king of harumphing walruses, ian chugs dakotas lifeless cock, james franco loves underage girls, look at blakes face now, look at dem feet, look at dem kitties, look at dem titties, looks more alluring on laser disc bro, male orangutans procreate by rape, more like a sazuki samurai idiots, paul walker loved underage girls, probably look best on bluray, probably look best on man ray, rugby, scooter can't score first world pussy, scooter's willy is chapped, side boob, stealing stuff from boris, teri hatcher has gross boobs, the person talking to you is ship, things that have been inside his wife, titties, toes, unreadable for ian because he is stupid, vwls ass = tanned leather, vwls eats african ass, what hasnt been inside tims wife!!!!, whos responsible for these awful tags