SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2014, 02:11 AM   #71
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

i knew he had admin cuz i put him in there cuz we were secret best friends once that you guys didnt know about

now real talk i want this nerd shit to happen i will as a bonus give a review of guardians of the galaxy later tonight so lets get it on faglords

Comments

Ya we were
Old 08-01-2014, 02:21 AM   #72
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:22 AM   #73
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
but the most ridiculous part of this thread is vaughn getting offended at someone else's not-so-subtle brag posts

Yeah, but I am never being serious when doing so, though they have all been fact based.

Comments

an obvious lie
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:23 AM   #74
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Meaning I am fully aware that they will come across as douchey, and do so on purpose.

Comments

an even more obvious lie
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:05 AM   #75
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

see guys? he do--d-ddd-dooes it on purpose.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:24 AM   #76
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:54 AM   #77
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
Are you really trying to brag about your job? And for the record, I had nothing to do with removing you from the admin forum, nor was I the one who originally pointed the finger at you -- literally the 4th, maybe even the 5th that agreed your were a likely suspect or at least that your account was. Expecting one to lie to you in an apology is what is completely childish here. I flat out told you that I am not sorry for doing what I felt I had to do at the time just to try and prod you for information. If you had read all the related posts in the admin forum, this all would make much more sense. Since you and DRK had ghosttowned the place, I felt I really owed either of you nothing in terms of an explanation, and was sure that someone else would explain. You two have been off the Skatz radar and I assumed would continue to be.

And I have no idea why you and that redheaded faggot keep pressing the issue that I was somehow afraid to talk to either of you about this -- that's a fucking joke. I called you out within an hour of looking into this bullshit, and to repeat again, you and the redheaded faggot are the only two out of everyone accused, myself included, that expected some sort of an apology. There must seriously be some estrogen or something in the Chiraq water supply, because you're both acting like some butthurt women. The reason why it obviously seemed like you may have had something to do with it is the fact that DRK is about the only one who would Judas us who could possibly have accessed the content, and your account suspiciously was browsing the admin forum in times that correlated with leaked information when you had otherwise been absent for a very long time. Everyone knows about your bromance work relationship, so the possibility was considered that he had somehow compromised your account. I made a mistake, as did several others in pointing the finger too soon.

Vaughn, I dont care enough to be "butthurt". What I care about is being falsely accused of something. And if you think, someone like me, who doesnt spend time here (and its not because Im banned...Its due to apathy) would "Judas" your site (a site full of people apparently taking private messages and making them public behind people's backs), you have no fucking clue what goes on around here.

Its obvious you accused us without bringing it up to us first, you publicly proclaimed it, and then hid when we wanted you to admit you were wrong. Now, you are going to "hilariously" (sic) refer to me as a ginger faggot. You're a class fucking act. Great job here.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:28 AM   #78
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

so whens the hackathon coming ive seen social network lets goooooo
Old 08-01-2014, 06:30 AM   #79
gay sex

and wow at jim coming through with zero womens tennis bets
Old 08-01-2014, 04:58 PM   #80
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

I find it genuinely fitting that Drk and Gallo basically just ended this site by burning Vaughns crops and salting the earth when they were done.

Comments

:facepalm

it has been a pleasant surprise
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
$10 suckets of hog towne brewery, capt vaughn of the s.s. embarrassment, drk actually does listen to bro country, gallo in touch with his feminine side, jim is an aspiring bro country artist, jim listens to bro country, playground politics, vaughn = "apology challenged", vaughn = complete inbred, vaughn conceived with weak sperm, vaughn is literally an eggplant, vaughn plays near power lines, vaughn speaks like ty webb