Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-26-2016, 02:29 PM   #21
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i usually can't believe that the show is over when the hour is up, which never happens with any other show
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:06 PM   #22
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

*****************SPOILERS**********************

I read this before watching the latest episode, and I think the end kind of supports this theory even more. Why would all of those people not help a dying teenage girl and instead look at her like she's weird and retarded?

Quote:
. . . speculates Arya is suffering from a “Fight Club“-like split personality disorder, pointing out that the Waif doesn’t really appear to be seen by people other than Arya and Jaqen. She also seems to magically know everything about Arya, including what she’s doing at all times.

Plus, if Arya and the Waif were the same person, it’d explain why everyone in Braavos is cool with someone kicking the crud out of a blind girl in the streets.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ed593f14ab46
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:43 PM   #23
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Life imitates art.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 06-13-2016, 03:43 PM   #24
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Only that guy and whatever idiot(s) with him almost surely got multiple people killed.

Quote:
. . .

Old 06-13-2016, 03:47 PM   #25
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Seriously. You are outside of a building where mass murder is happening and your first instinct is to block a door where others might make it out and survive rather than run the fuck away? Thankfully, and I guess from a Darwin perspective, this idiot won't reproduce nor will others like him.

Quote:
. . .

Old 05-13-2019, 09:08 AM   #26
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

SPOILER WARNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
What's strange too, is I think the major plot twist that almost has to happen to justify two more books, is Daenerys turning evil like all of her ancestors, and the final battle of the series being her vs Jon Snow. The whole murdering all the Dothraki khals and emerging from the flames could be the beginning of that. Though she has always been noble and kind, she has slowly become more full of herself as the plot progresses.

Quote:
. . .

Old 05-13-2019, 02:08 PM   #27
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
sorry this retarded show discussion only will take place at dangiels site

This show is foreth the Gays. OH NO, A DRAGON! AAHHHH!!!
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 02:10 PM   #28
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

final episode the dragon figures out "I could fuck all these people up in like 15 minutes. LET'S BOOGIE" Then they play KC and the Sunshine Band "Boogey man" to this dragon epicly buttraping the entire city. Dragon CGI, head bopping and pointing, dancing in the skies as he sets everything on fire.

THE END
Old 05-13-2019, 02:16 PM   #29
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Seriously you fucking faglords take this shit over to Toddy's site. I'm sure he's deeply entralled with this and TWD. Prolly a huge Small Wonder fan too.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:18 PM   #30
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

And per my spoiler prediction that has come true, I guarantee Martin has properly written the end rather than rush to it with this garbage writing. I can't believe he and HBO have let these other two fags butcher his work over the last few years. I hate to be that type, but this season has genuinely been atrocious compared to what we've come to expect from the first few seasons. The coffee cup fuck up is a metaphor at this point.

Quote:
. . .