Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2011, 06:30 AM   #21
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

jesus christ vaughn you are one boring fucking dude, you can't do anything your circle of friends would find weird because they would quiz you and you're incapable of lying....sounds like you're in some sort of boredom cult for fags.

also if you're the youngest poster on these sites by a wide margin then you must be about 17 because hello there is hecka young

and finally to my question, why have you repeatedly mentioned how easy it would be to change the layout of this site and make improvements but it still looks the same?

Comments

this is why in pike we trust

Hosting is terrible etc., this would actually take more than 2-5 mins.
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #22
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #23
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Who is paying for the hosting?

hecka need them to pay more because i plan on bringing in hundreds and hundreds of hits
Old 04-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #24
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steerpike View Post
jesus christ vaughn you are one boring fucking dude, you can't do anything your circle of friends would find weird because they would quiz you and you're incapable of lying....sounds like you're in some sort of boredom cult for fags.

also if you're the youngest poster on these sites by a wide margin then you must be about 17 because hello there is hecka young

and finally to my question, why have you repeatedly mentioned how easy it would be to change the layout of this site and make improvements but it still looks the same?

This?
Quote:
. . .actually aren't the brokeback, actually broke, low intellect Canadian type, and with a little motivation, this would easily happen. It's just that right now, Skatz looks more alluring on laser disc, bro.

I didn't know that HelloThere posted here either.

What's so hard to understand about me meeting a guy at the very least 10 years older than I am from the internet being awkward?

I typed that not only would it be strange and uncomfortable for myself, it would lead to me having to explain every bit of this, literally the last 6 years of the interconnected forums to multiple people, and that they would find it all even more strange than I found having a drink with a floppy haired guy from the internet in the first place. And so on. It's not that I really give a shit, it's just that I'd rather not.

It may be hard for a freakishly tall, fish tank having, older British gent to understand, but though it is literally annoying as fuck and I am not that type, younger Americans, my friends are from 18-25, are obsessed with being connected. I thought Facebook, text messaging, Twitter basically the internet itself would make that much obvious, but I realize that those older than 27 or so, on average, really can't fully grasp how fucked up the younger people who've been programmed into this system are.

In a world where everyone is fucking obsessed with what one another is doing, this literally being increased 10 fold for those who grew up with Xanga, Myspace, constant text messaging, and now Facebook, the awkwardness of me meeting a floppy haired, at least 10 year older than I am, dude from the internet would almost surely spread through everyone I am close to via social networking, all things cell phone, and actual human to human interaction, leading to me explaining what and why, then eventually blah

These people are programmed to overreact to anything perceived as strange due to growing up under a virtual magnifying glass. The internet and cell phones have turned the youth into an even worse version of the stereotypical gossiping woman. It's in some way an even further, again unintentional, feminization of our culture.

I do all sorts of shit that my friends find weird, just not shit that I myself find weird. It's not like I didn't type that.

If there is ever a Skatz/Boris old NWP meet up, I'd probably be in though.

There's a pretty good chance that none of what I typed here makes any sense. It's 5am after a Friday night. If it doesn't, forgive me.

Comments

tl;dr

I was once very much like this. And more.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Last edited by VaughnP; 04-09-2011 at 09:50 AM.
VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #25
Harley
Administrator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Harley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond repute

GUYS, IT SOUNDS LIKE VAUGHN IS EMBARRASSED BY US.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #26
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

What he should be embarrassed by, is his unfulfilled promise.

How many 2-5 minutes, must a man be post-deadline, before he is no longer a man. :aforethought
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #27
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
People are always asking me "What are you doing? What are you doing tonight? What did you do last night? What did you do last weekend?" etc

Literally the only conversations I have with people IRL open with them asking me either "What are you doing?" or "How are you?"

It makes me want to scream. And because I do what I want, I yell at them "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

And they get offended. Because they were just making sociopathic conversation without a semblance of a personality or character or even the fucking capacity to be...real (i.e. honest / frank / direct; all of which are interesting because they're not pretexts used by needy, religious, "small talk" crutch-using sociopaths).

Quote:
and since I am pretty much incapable of lying

Orly? Give me my site back, you lying thief.

Quote:
I've got to go, but I will answer this when I return from my Friday night , which could easily roll into and through Saturday though, debauchery.

That's another lie. You didn't answer. Not on Friday, Saturday or in the subsequent year and change. Or at all, I note with no small degree of wry.

Quote:
These people are programmed to overreact to anything perceived as strange due to growing up under a virtual magnifying glass. The internet and cell phones have turned the youth into an even worse version of the stereotypical gossiping woman. It's in some way an even further, again unintentional, feminization of our culture.

Well look over here; someone was onto what I was months away from realising or noting beyond being horrified at the needy screaming enough to flee overseas and away from all the smothering (motherly) love and associated deceit.

What you are wrong about is the intent.

Very little that occurs in this world is unintentional or coincidental. It's almost all insane; but that has nothing to do with the fact that if it exists, or if it's widespread....it's by intent. Someone intended it to be that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
What he should be embarrassed by, is his unfulfilled promise.

How many 2-5 minutes, must a man be post-deadline, before he is no longer a man. :aforethought

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice and you get to steal my forum.

Curses on my "positive thinking". It's been the bane of my existence.

Comments

pwned silly

making good points here
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:22 AM   #28
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

were gonna need you to shut the fuck up john vincent

Comments

correct

This is not a convincing argument you have made here. Resubmit.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #29
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post

╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #30
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

bro i have skinny hands are we really doing this

Tags
don't mention vivian around pike, male orangutans procreate by rape, pike's mom the cricket groupie, vaughn bald at 17, vaughn conceived with weak sperm, vaughn cooks with weak sperm, vaughn cooks with week old sperm, vaughn is a bieber fan, vwls eats african ass