Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2014, 02:05 PM   #1
mwh72
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
mwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dear PFA story teller........

http://www.borispoker.com/boris78/54...n-druff-3.html

The whole thread is a good read, but here are some highlights. Keep in mind this is 2009 before anybody did anything besides call Miri fat. That whole thread is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to things your PFA fearless leader has done to people which caused things to escalate. He loves to play the victim role though, don't he.

Icon
8067 FPPs
1,714 Posts

So weird how posting about Miri is so over the line. But him continuously prodding (another.. RIP brandi) bi-polar chick daily is an acceptable practice. And coincidentally he's doing so because... she was mean to his friend Ken.

Comments

finally somebody said this

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Poo poo platter
aka Turkish Snowcone Array Poo poo platter's Avatar
2615 FPPs
1,008 Posts

Wong, I have gained new respect for you. You are a god.

Todd, you have fun at anyones exspense, unless it affects you. Even the Felon thing going on is funny. You will possibly pay for something that would be humiliating to someone else, but only if it doesn't involve someone you are close to. Why is it okay to post mean shit about some people and not others? You will harass or play with obviously mentally deficient people of your choosing, but we are supposed to use discretion? Sorry Todd, you do not make the fucking rules at Boris, go lie in the bed you made, hypocritical douche.

Miri, learn this phrase "sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Icon
8067 FPPs
1,714 Posts

no guys i promise you're safe, i barely ever go looking for peoples personal info. seriously I most likely probably will almost sparingly go after your personal information... unless you anger me. plus i'm an admin wtf are you gonna do about it?

Druff must me on major life tilt

I can guaran-damn-tee you that Micon wants Druff to stop ruining his website lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Southern Bedshitting
FuckTheNiggerFaggotKikeBitchChink Array Southern Bedshitting's Avatar
2256 FPPs
610 Posts

Don’t know where I stand with this. Don’t think I’ve ever said a bad thing about a female’s physical appearance on either of these forums. So I completely understand where Todd is coming from. I’ll never be one of the poster’s who harass Miri and she seems like a great girl to me. That said…

One of the main reasons I left NWP was not just because of the vwls incident but an increasing trend of how Todd and Brian were treating members. They’ve exploited others to gain any attention on their forum and really don’t care about the damage they do to others reputations.The irony being right as Todd complains about this, he is negotiating to buy a video which will no doubt ruin someone. This is how Micon and Druff have made their money by ruining others lives. Whether it be making DW foot fetish public and causing a break up, exploiting colleen, brandi, and ken, or ruining Sklansky’s gf’s life. Micon openly admits to being a piece of shit while druff someone manages to rationalize it.

For those that don’t remember the whole two plus two vs nwp feud came about from NWP going after Sklansky’s gf. She was talk about non stop on the boards, mentioned repeatedly on the radio, and slandered. The abuse was so bad her MOTHER had to post on twoplustwo asking people to stop. If someone did this to my gf I wouldn’t get their information… I would physically hurt them badly. I’ve never been in a fight in my life but I would do much worse if this happened.

So I encourage everyone to stop giving miri a hard time. Sounds like it’s very hard for her and would never want to see that. But I hope Micon and Druff realize what fucking hypocrites they are.

Comments

cth:

BigDMcGee:

tough but fair

Vwls:

------------------------------------------------------------

May 17th, 2009 10:36 AM #57
IndyJoe
Boris Sports Guru Array IndyJoe's Avatar
12041 FPPs
1,835 Posts

I agree. That's why I thought it was gay that Phantom didn't post the goods on Martha. Micon and Druff haven't hesitated to put other people's personal and embarrassing stuff front and center on NWP. When the tables are turned however, they act like it's a total invasion of their personal life. You just can't have it both ways.

It's a joke that Todd is asking for personal info. I got a PM from him for the lolomiri pic that I posted, and I felt bad because I've always felt like gf/wife's are off limits. But like I said, he shouldn't make fun of other people, and then get so pissed off when it comes back on him.

If he didn't have a problem with Miri's looks then he wouldn't care what people say. It's embarrassing to him, and that's why he's going off like a retarded monkey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
nigaWer

The problem with Druff's tilt, and I speak as a fat bastard myself, is that someone who is fat could lose weight if they put their mind to it. So, mocking someone's size can he hurtful, but it's ultimately an attack on a contingent state of the person, not their intrinsic self.

What is far worse is mocking someone who has incurable mental illness, which is something Druff has a track record of either doing so himself, or encouraging on NWP. Think Brandi, Sklansky's Sue, Ken Scalir, Colleen.

Quite ironic given Druff's own high functioning autism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Poo poo platter
aka Turkish Snowcone Array Poo poo platter's Avatar
2615 FPPs
1,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
What really pissed me off about that conversation is how Druff says attacking an innocent person is not ok. Him and Micon were harassing Justin Smith's mom and girlfriend. They were innocent. What about the prank calls, aren't all those people innocent?

-----------------------------------------------

Incase you didn't figure it out already, Druff is socially retarded and lives a delusional world where he is always right. Although he seems logical on the surface, he deals with problems like a fucking child.

The fact that it was okay to harass Brandi because she knew right from wrong is a pretty thin justification. The shit with the little retard girl was worse, what the fuck did he think was going to happen? He is either Stupid (not likely), maliscious (possibly), or fucking delusional (most likely). He had no problem hurting others that were close to his targets, but when it turned to the "Miri ate an oompa loompa for a snack" shit, he got all upset.

Like he said yesterday, he is allowed to take liberties with your information, he is the owner and can do whatever he wants.

Comments

BEEN:

social retard is right on the money
mwh72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #2
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

what i took from that post is that blake has been pretty annoying for way longer than i realised

Comments

yup, that's my point

bet you feel pretty stupid right now
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

btw do we even have 8 people left on the site right now?

i'm worried we aren't going to get a skatz fantasy football league going this year

Comments

my reign as champ will continue
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #4
mwh72
Skatz Patrician

mwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond reputemwh72 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the plan is to form a league in conjunction with PFA in order to better build internet comradery.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:25 PM   #5
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

Its my understanding that druff is separated enough from reality to believe people google him
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:27 PM   #6
mwh72
Skatz Patrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Been View Post
Its my understanding that druff is separated enough from reality to believe people google him

Well, in his defense, his pic does come up when you google Douche.