Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2014, 05:02 AM   #1
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina
Default Later

I don't know if Druff is still reading the Admin forum or not, but I assume he is, but I'll just go ahead and post this here as well.

Some people are of the "todd's bluffing" camp. They think if he had more information he'd post it, if he had screen shots he'd post them" way of thinking. This isn't mine.

I'm of the Milton Berle " you only show enough cock to win the bet" way of thinking. I don't think Todd is bluffing, and I think part of him wants people to call his bluff, so he can pound them like he
did rum dick.

I think we should blow up the admin forum and all the (now basically defunct) social groups and have everything out in the public. This is not a majority opinion. Or at least, not the opinion of the man that matters.

So that means 1) Druff is in the admin and social groups still. 2) You're not in them, but you're never going to let this go as long as people like MWH, Been, and who ever else is still a member of the forum. Druff will see this as a hostile terrorist country or w/e. Either way, I don't like it.

I don't think Been or MWH is going to get banned or whoever else is going to get banned, so I think a new round of these escalations is inevitably going to happen, and I want zero part of it.

I'm changing my password to this site to something random ( like I just did at PFA) and I'm not logging on here (or there) again If ya'll want to go down with this ship, have at it.

Also, no hard feelings about outing the jewdonk thread. I knew my time in the circle was fleeting. I'll charge that to the game and be on my way.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:06 AM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

great story