Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-14-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Little info about me

I have been into guppies since I was a kid where I kept them for many years and then set them aside to do other things. In 1997, I got back into guppies after the birth of my son Tim. Through the last 12 years of showing in the IFGA, I have numerous class championships and Best of Shows. I was named Guppy Man of the year once. I have been in the top 4 Grand Overall Male many of times. I was also recognized as an IFGA Master Breeder in 2009. The strain that I am well known for is my HB Yellows. I have the most points in the history of the IFGA in the Half Black Yellow Class. I have the fourth most male points overall in the history of the IFGA. I have held several positions in the FGA and the Michigan Guppy Breeders over the years. I am currently the President of the Michigan Guppy Breeders. I still show guppies today and I hope to continue to add to my list of achievements in the years to come.

Now you guys know where I have been lately
Old 03-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
I have the most points in the history of the IFGA in the Half Black Yellow Class.

blake is this true?

Comments

brake and nita were my first breeding pair

pow!
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my top champion

Old 03-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #4
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

that's not a guppy you fraud
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #5
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

pike knows a guppy when he sees one
Old 03-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #6
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

guppy is defo one of the best words ever it needs to be used more
Old 03-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #7
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Jim View Post
I have been into guppies since I was a kid where I kept them for many years and then set them aside to do other things. In 1997, I got back into guppies after the birth of my son Tim. Through the last 12 years of showing in the IFGA, I have numerous class championships and Best of Shows. I was named Guppy Man of the year once. I have been in the top 4 Grand Overall Male many of times. I was also recognized as an IFGA Master Breeder in 2009. The strain that I am well known for is my HB Yellows. I have the most points in the history of the IFGA in the Half Black Yellow Class. I have the fourth most male points overall in the history of the IFGA. I have held several positions in the FGA and the Michigan Guppy Breeders over the years. I am currently the President of the Michigan Guppy Breeders. I still show guppies today and I hope to continue to add to my list of achievements in the years to come.

Now you guys know where I have been lately

To think how much you've accomplished. I remember back in the days when you were just a janitor at Petco. Cleaning out chinchilla cages and preaching the use of "no kill" mouse traps. I have never admired someone as much as I do you right now.
behemoth old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #8
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steerpike View Post
that's not a guppy you fraud

no shit it is a Champion Fancy Guppy
how dare you question a 1 time Guppy Man of the Year
Old 03-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #9
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

also dwight howard is a fag
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #10
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

here is a pic of me with all my champion certificates

Comments

you look very disarming