Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-22-2015, 05:29 PM   #1
discount ugg boots
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
discount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond reputediscount ugg boots has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Only 5% of the Duggar's kids are child molesters. Not bad!

Josh Duggar is a child molester

And another reality show family bites the dust. After In Touch dug up the police report from 2006 and published it, 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar admitted to People magazine yesterday that, yes, he's a dirty dirty child molester. And he's gonna get away with it since the statute of limitations ran out. Jesus Christ why is there a statute of limitations on touching kids? In a statement, he said:

Quote:
"Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends."

Molested/sexually abused at least 5 girls, including his sisters and their friends. One of them contacted police in 2002 at said that Josh had been "touching her breasts and genitals" while she slept. When interviewed by police, the other minors said that Josh did the same thing to them and oh my god why isn't this show canceled yet.

Quote:
"I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation."

After Josh admitted to his dad that he was a child molester in 2002, Josh's dad didn't alert authorities for more than a year. A year of Josh on the loose in a house full of young girls. Gee what could possibly go wrong? From In Touch:

Quote:
Jim Bob told police that about nine months later in March, 2003 "there was another incident." Josh was again accused by a female minor of touching her breasts and genitals.

So because of his inaction, Jim Bob Duggar is directly responsibly for his daughter being molested and oh my god why isn't this show canceled yet. And that's a fact.

Josh's statement continues:

Quote:
"We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling."

According to the police report, Josh's mom Michelle Duggar admitted that he never received counseling and was instead sent to live with a family friend and oh my god why isn't this show canceled yet.

Josh's statement continues:

Quote:
"I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life."

Oh yes of course. Josh cured himself because it could have ruined his life. If I know anything about child molesters, it's that, before touching kids, they often pause for a moment of reflection, asking themselves: "Is what I'm doing right and could it possibly have negative ramifications on my life in the future?" Oh my god why isn't this show canceled yet.

Josh's wife Anna added:

Quote:
"When my family and I first visited the Duggar home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn't know why he was sharing it. For Josh, he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was - even very difficult past mistakes."

When I was a teenager, I was playing catch with a friend in front of my house. I threw the baseball a little bit too hard and ended up breaking a window. That's a mistake. Touching little girls isn't a mistake. It's a fucking felony. Josh admitted to this chick that he was a child molester AND SHE STILL MARRIED HIM. Freaks.
More...
discount ugg boots is offline   Reply With Quote